Oppo N1 Review
0. phoneArena 18 Nov 2013, 09:24 posted on
The second most profitable smartphone vendor in China, Oppo, is growing leaps and bounds this year, and when you look at its 2013 crop of handsets, that's for a good reason. After the first phone with 13 MP camera and second with Full HD display, Oppo Find 5, then the very thin and light dual SIM Oppo R819, the company now outs a unique cameraphone, dubbed the Oppo N1.
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
7. jacko1977 (Posts: 428; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
made my day lol
oh i though u said double flash in the face lol
2. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Looks like it was a pretty bad day for photography on the unfinished firmware, still, I look forward to the finished thing in ideal conditions. Nice phone overall, Oppo came ways to come up with something unique, let's see how well it sells.
3. esperanza (Posts: 49; Member since: 23 Mar 2013)
Oppo Shenzhen style! I like Oppo's Color rom and their UI graphic design style.
4. mobhill (Posts: 5; Member since: 18 Nov 2013)
Very interested in this, it looks like a very nice phone. Waiting on the Cyanogen version to see what that brings. Well done, Oppo.
5. lifeyourlive (Posts: 126; Member since: 23 Aug 2013)
I just need it to have cyanogenmod preinstalled out of the box and i'm ready to buy
6. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3718; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Nice but no international availability of this phone (phablet).
8. lifeyourlive (Posts: 126; Member since: 23 Aug 2013)
Will be available indecember internationally
9. JC557 (Posts: 1513; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
It's been a long time since I've seen a phone with a rotating camera. That's a nice option to have. Now they just need to find a way to re-incorporate optical zoom since they've already got anti-shake.
10. LG_is_the_best (unregistered)
Duck-faces in HD
11. tehcaucasianasian (Posts: 11; Member since: 30 Aug 2013)
No front camera is a con?? THE CAMERA CAN BE EITHER WAY IT SWIVELS