Nokia Lumia 925 Review
0. phoneArena 18 Jun 2013, 09:24 posted on
Ever since the introduction of the first Lumia phone, Nokia has been improving and refining its Windows Phone-powered line-up with each new model. Feature by feature and app by app, we've finally arrived at the Nokia Lumia 925 – an ambitious smartphone that attempts to offer a well-rounded experience to customers, for whom plastic just won't cut it...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
63. ArtSim98 (Posts: 1110; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
It wasn't meant to be a huge upgrade anyway. What they said the catwalk will be is a slimmer metal body 920. Yeah it's not fully metal body but as a upgrade it's even more than they said.
85. skyguy7567 (Posts: 148; Member since: 17 Nov 2012)
It is still called 92x. Unlike the sneaky GS4 (Which should be called GS3+) It really belongs to the same family. Just like Xperia ZL and Z.
37. flynfree (Posts: 373; Member since: 09 Jun 2013)
I've watch the unboxing video, the sides and top and bottom bezels are too thick/wide or what ever to called it, and the screen type is different from lumia 920. So, Ray have a reason to rate it with that score, lumia 920 still the best in design overall, the only ahead of lumia 925 to 920 is the thickness, weight, wp8 os, and the front flat surface. .. just my opinion!
53. Archan_Pe (Posts: 74; Member since: 08 Apr 2012)
I was surprised that P.A. gave this phone a 7.8. I was expecting an 8.0. The camera and the aluminum are only one of the FEW updates to the 925. But still I don't consider a 7.8 decent. But what thing I am happy about is the fact that PA did complement 925's camera. :)
55. General-Levy- (banned) (Posts: 66; Member since: 18 Jun 2013)
Nokia are just good at cameras, and that's all.
68. jlp34876 (Posts: 79; Member since: 02 Dec 2012)
Phonearena just went on full retard again. The verge scored it 8.1 the galaxy s4 is 8.0. Gizmodo UK give the 925 a 4star. ohh its Ray S. I see why its only 7.8.
79. taikucing (unregistered)
pureview is overrated
81. HASHTAG (unregistered)
And I thought the iPhone was short on customization. Biased review.
88. applesauce (banned) (Posts: 165; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
@Ray S.: Why don't you have the app-list shortcut enabled? Press the letter of the name of the app and it goes right to it, that is, press "a" which brings up the alphabet, then click on the "n" to bring you right to the "n" section, like Nokia City Lens, for instance.
Video is related:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
89. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I wonder why Ray S., who is known Nokia hater, reviews Nokia's phones.
Nokia is known for a great and distortion -free sound quality. The same say other reviews. Yet, on pa it turned out that it's a weak spot. What the hell?
92. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I believe that the so called reviewer was sitting in the basement while testing call quality. Or holded the phone upside down.
93. Sarajevo (Posts: 37; Member since: 30 Nov 2012)
This is so low rating. It has to have at least rating 9...
99. persikon (Posts: 28; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
Nokia sure know how to make gorgeous phones... To bad it's so expensive.
100. scsa852k (Posts: 257; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
Whether you browse, runs multiple apps, play games on your smartphone,
in the end, it's still a 'PHONE'.
A phone with poor call quality in the year 2013 is not acceptable IMO.