Nokia C3 Touch and Type Review
0. phoneArena posted on 05 Jan 2011, 16:55
Enter the Nokia C3 Touch and Type. Delivering higher level build quality as found on the Nokia C6-01 and C7 with a stainless steel finish, the Nokia C3 Touch and Type delivers a little something extra to the Touch and Type range...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. Noknok (unregistered) posted on 07 Jan 2011, 08:25 0 0
Your article is miscategorized. This is _not_ a Symbian phone but a Series 40 featurephone. Otherwise good review.
2. snowsheen (unregistered) posted on 30 Jan 2011, 07:15 0 0
how about the battery life? it is important in every review.
3. ara (unregistered) posted on 26 Aug 2011, 03:28 0 0
4. Sourabh (unregistered) posted on 17 Oct 2011, 07:23 0 0
c3 touch and type phone performance very poor. His touch is very low quality. I am facing many problem to use of this phone :(