Nokia C3 Review
0. phoneArena posted on 20 Aug 2010, 09:03
One of the features Nokia touts for its Cseries line is “messaging for the masses”. The Finnish company made a name for itself with the excellent thumbboard devices from the Eseries, providing a Symbian alternative for fans of the BlackBerry form factor. The Nokia C3 is its first ...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. kenosando (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:55 1 0
Thanks for the review! I have been looking for a new phone for my wife with a full keyboard, and with the S40 interface, she will definitely get great use out of it.
2. Dojob (unregistered) posted on 20 Aug 2010, 10:49 1 0
Why since the first time Nokia introduce the first Nokia E61, the reviewer always says the Nokia QWERTY phone is a "Blackberry like phone". Is it because is it Nokia???? Why don't the reviewer don't classified the Motorola Q and Samsung Black Jack as a Blackberry like phone....
3. gild (unregistered) posted on 20 Aug 2010, 11:13 0 0
I just can't accept the fact that wave got 7.5 like the one this phone got. Obnoxious review as usual.
4. gridlock posted on 20 Aug 2010, 11:33 1 0
they rate for the respective class the phone is in - the wave costs $400, and this one $150, can't compare directly...
5. Johnny Tapa (unregistered) posted on 21 Aug 2010, 05:57 0 0
I'm agree wit you, Gridlock it's a different class of phone. Not fair comperation ( Samsung Wave vs Nokia C6), (Expensive Smartphone vs Cheap Cellphone), (Super AMOLED vs TFT LCD) & (Touch Screen vs QWERTY keyboard)
16. Nouman (unregistered) posted on 11 May 2011, 02:46 0 0
i think you did not view his complete specifications and update prices. i would suggest you just take a look herehttp://www.mobile-phone.pk/nokia_c3-2304/ and i hope your point will be change for this smart cell phone.
6. dark (unregistered) posted on 05 Sep 2010, 13:48 0 0
i got my nokia c3-00 this morning , the wifi is OK, but im planning to return the unit tomorrow because i can't watch youtube on this phone. I search for solutions over the internet, but most of the customers who got thesame unit have the same problem running the youtube. and they've have no solutions to it. I hope you can find solutions for this. Thanks a lot!!!
8. finder (unregistered) posted on 15 Oct 2010, 18:24 0 0
can any one tell whether this phone is having problem like it hangs a lot cannot read memory plsssssssss help
9. Rajeev (unregistered) posted on 29 Oct 2010, 10:53 0 1
The only USP for this phone was wifi, Which does not work.
The Nokia support is clue less about it and not able to provide any solution. I am using it as normal Rs 3000 worth phone and feeling like get cheated.
10. petras (unregistered) posted on 01 Nov 2010, 11:35 0 0
can u tell me is it symbian or java?
11. PN (unregistered) posted on 18 Nov 2010, 08:17 0 0
I am v keen on buying N C3. Can some1 pls gv me a proper feedback on the phone............. N hw much it cost u............. Camera n 3G s nt an issue fr me............ pls help........
12. Luthando (unregistered) posted on 30 Nov 2010, 01:38 0 0
bought a c3 for my mother and after a week she complaind about the speak phone, it goes on and off and she has never touch or changed any settings on it.
13. CHRISTMAS IN 3 DAYS! (unregistered) posted on 22 Dec 2010, 09:38 0 0
I really want this phone....
14. got1likethat posted on 08 Jan 2011, 00:29 0 0
My Dad bought me a phone like this 6-7 months ago but he's out of town right now and I haven't receive my phone yet...hope that this phone is better than my previous phone.I already love this phone even my father still have it...Thanks for the review...
15. Ash (unregistered) posted on 05 Mar 2011, 08:42 0 0
Pls tell me, is that what u call a music player, on the Nokia C3??? The Call Log is absolutely rubbish, y dont they learn anything from Samsung??? Doesn't even have proper themes, n you say that this phone is targeted at the youth?? Just looks like Eseries stuff, works nothing more than a C1!!!
Very dull user interface, not expected at all from Nokia!!!!
17. gwapogi (unregistered) posted on 07 Aug 2011, 13:58 0 0
As far as the price range is concerned, Samsung Corby II is the closest with Nokia C3, and just for you to be be informed, your Samsung Phone got a rating of 4 as compare to 7.5 of Nokia C3. Isn't it a great gap ? Better keep your mouth shut and let numbers speak for you. :)
18. firstname.lastname@example.org (unregistered) posted on 06 Sep 2011, 04:25 0 0
NOKIA C3-00, it is getting turned off suddenly, i took the phone to Nokia care in bangalore but they told they can not repair it. I purchased the phone 2 months back from UNIVERCELL (near Big Bazaar, Kathriguppe, BSK 3rd Stage) but when i first opened the phone for changing the SIM card, the cheap cover fallen down, and from then it is getting switched odd frequently. NOKIA, please give us good material or else no end customer will purchase your product. NOKIA phones are having manufacturing problems.
19. RahatShaheen (unregistered) posted on 23 Sep 2011, 02:58 0 0
This phone is very very very very very very popular between Arab Country! i am gonna buy one tommorow!
20. Sonia (unregistered) posted on 16 Oct 2011, 04:18 0 0
i think you did not view his complete specifications and update prices. i would suggest you just take a look herehttp://www.gsmmobileforum.com/
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=78/and i hope your point will be change for this smart cell phone.