Nokia C2-01 Review
0. phoneArena posted on 28 Apr 2011, 06:02
The Nokia C2-01 is a feature phone for the occasional web crawler. With traditional Nokia candybar styling and S40 on board, it's aimed at the casual user who may want some online functionality, music playback through the 3.5mm jack or radio and the odd camera snap here and there...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. Optimus (unregistered) posted on 04 Jun 2011, 14:55 0
Overall the phone looks very basic in its looks except the 3G connectivity & 3.2mp camera. Dont know if it can be used as modem for laptop for accessing internet thriugh 3g??
2. Riggidig (unregistered) posted on 15 Aug 2011, 08:05 0
Why does this phone get a worse score than the Nokia 5130 XpressMusic when it has a bigger internal memory, 3mp camera compared to a 2mp camera, 3G and a longer battery life compared to that model??
3. suryakant sahu (unregistered) posted on 16 Aug 2011, 09:06 1
very bad mobile so much software problem and the is not for use because sum time it just switched off bad quality camera no video calling no other featrus in camera
4. yateesh (unregistered) posted on 16 Aug 2011, 11:19 0
totaly bed phone........plz dont purchase.....bahut jyada problum hai bhai ji.......main bahut paresan hu...........koi aur le lo
5. tanuj (unregistered) posted on 26 Aug 2011, 12:42 0
bhai kya dikat hai main lene ki soch raha tha
7. Kushal Arora (unregistered) posted on 07 Sep 2011, 00:23 0
Bakwas phone... It hs software problem.,. Restart hota hai bhot baar.,. N software update krwane pe bhi problem solve nahi hoti... Don't buy this phone..
8. Amar (unregistered) posted on 29 Sep 2011, 12:03 0
It is restarted several times automatically.it has software problems.finally.its a
9. amar (unregistered) posted on 08 Oct 2011, 08:35 0
i am planning to buy a phone.. which you think is the best Nokia C2-01 or sony ericsson cedar...
Somebody pls help me.. i m in chaos!!!
My budget is around 4000 to 5000>>>>>
10. satish (unregistered) posted on 10 Oct 2011, 04:19 0
i want 2 take a good phone frm nokia my budget is 3500 to 500 pls help me choosing mobile
11. Rahul S (unregistered) posted on 10 Oct 2011, 05:29 0
3 months back my friend purchased this phone. But now its showing problems. its switch off automatically. i think there are some s/w complaints...
12. xhian24 posted on 15 Jan 2012, 22:31 0
its a good phone.. a brought it yesterday.. but i have some little problems to this phone.. sometimes.. it restarts automatically and when i'm transferring files thru bluetooth its not directly going to the memory card but it goes to the phone memory.. can somebody help me to this problems?? is there a solution??
13. modanski posted on 23 Mar 2012, 06:35 0
It is a nice phone though sometimes i feel like throwing it through the window when it comes to browsing the internet. Yuo have to select a link more than six times before it connects that is if you are enduring enough. Mostly when am browsing i quit halfway!!!