Nokia BH-214 Review
0. phoneArena 05 Oct 2009, 06:10 posted on
The trump card of the stereo Bluetooth headset that we are introducing today, the Nokia BH-214, is called decent sound quality at an affordable price. The Bluetooth stereo headset, however, has a major drawback relating to the comfort of wear…
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
2. Siddharth (unregistered)
I'm using it for some time now and find these very comfortable and decent... sound quality is pretty impressive...
4. Kiran (unregistered)
I lost my HS-44.Please let me where can i get this.
5. JCPP17 (unregistered)
You can get from ebay
6. sam (unregistered)
7. Paulm (unregistered)
You can get them from Ebay but is always risky, I purchased fromwww.allthingswireless.co.uk - only for UK though I'm afraid. Awesome buy though for the price.
8. 5800 Music (unregistered)
In ebay it cost me $13 got it one week. It's a nice gadget, connected it to both to my phone an laptop. only 3 problems:
1. You get a charger 4 it, looks like ordinary nokia charger but you won't be able to charge it with the phone charger, only the one you get with it!
2. Sound quality 6 of 10 !!! For music lover you get terrible sound!
3. Before you get it on ebay ask the seller what kind of earphones you get, because their not from nokia!
BUT STILL IT VERY CHEEP!
10. daffy (unregistered)
If you got it from eBay for $13, and cannot charge it with the ordinary thin-plug Nokia charger for the older Nokia phones, you got a fake!
Did you get the included set of 3 optional size ear-plugs of soft rubber?
If not, you positively got a fake set!
Sorry about that, but the real sets from Nokia sells for over $ 50 on eBay, the lower priced (if not used, or in an auction) are fakes.
9. KarthikMaha (unregistered)
This will connect to sony ericsson W705? Pls Reply.