Nokia 7280 review
As part of the Nokia fashion collection, which includes 7260, 7270 and 7280, the Nokia 7280 the lipstick phone puts style first. I was excited to start using this device and after a few weeks I was use to its unique characteristics. The one aspect I could not get past was the lack of a number pad as dialing via the scroll wheel was difficult and inconvenient. The phone redeems itself with voice dialing, Bluetooth capabilities and speakerphone.
I developed a real love hate relationship with this phone, love the style, size and weight; hate the lack of practicality.
The phone comes equipped with the following:
- Subtle and sleek scroll wheel to access features in a unique way
- Voice-activated user interface with 70 voice commands
- Hidden integrated VGA camera
- Internal handsfree speaker
- HSCSD and EGPRS for high-speed data connectivity
- EDGE : Mobile broadband access with upload up to 118.4 kbps and download up to 236.8 kbps
GPRS for convenient 'always on' browsing
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- XHTML browser
Be the first one to post a comment!