Nokia 6682 review
The Nokia 6682 provides a compact smartphone running on the latest Series 60 OS. A minor learning curve is required for new users to the get acquainted, but veterans will find this device familiar with a more responsive processor. The 6682 is clearly engineered to be looked at as a phone first with smaller keys than other smartphones and less of an emphasis on messaging. Included is an array of imaging options that makes a PC not necessary to edit, order or print photos. Bluetooth and other connectivity options are expansive. If running off of an enterprise server, stick with a BlackBerry for a more office oriented device. However, with expandability options the 6682 is still a great phone for a business user who does not require extensive messaging options or a user friendly QWERTY keypad.
As always, if you are interested in becoming part of our review team, drop me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A smartphone option for those wanting some more pocket space
- Sophisticated styling
- Expandable and customizable
- 1.3MP Camera with a focus on imaging options
- Keypad is not friendly to those who message often
- New backlight sensor can be frustrating
- Navigation requires some learning
Be the first one to post a comment!