Nokia 6610 review
- 1 Introduction and Specification
- 2 Design
- 3 Display and Keys
- 4 Menus - Phonebook, Messaging and Call Logs
- 5 Menus - Profiles and Settings
- 6 Menus - Alart, Radio, Gallery and Organizer
- 7 Menus - Games, Applications and Extras
- 8 Menus - Connectivity, Services and PC Suite
- 9 RF Performance, Battery life and Conclusion
- Nokia 6610 specifications
RF Performance, Battery life and Sound quality:
All three are very good. RF performance (aka "reception") is excellent. I have been always very pleased with Nokia's ability to create handsets with internal antennas that have better signal then the ones with external. Battery life is also great - around 3.5 - 4 days between charges.
The sound produced by the earpiece is loud and clear. The same can be said about the speakerphone.
I am very pleased with Nokia 6610. The battery life is excellent - around 3-4 days normal use. It has most features the average user wants - Java, WAP, polyphonic, speakerphone. It is very well built with classic design. The sound quality and RF performance are excellent. Overall the phone is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
- Classic design
- Great battery life
- Only 3oz (84g)
- Good organizer
- PC Syncrhorization via PC Suite
- Lacks voice-dialing / voice-memo
- A little more memory would have been great
- Lacks picture ID