Nokia 6610 review
- 1 Introduction and Specification
- 2 Design
- 3 Display and Keys
- 4 Menus - Phonebook, Messaging and Call Logs
- 5 Menus - Profiles and Settings
- 6 Menus - Alart, Radio, Gallery and Organizer
- 7 Menus - Games, Applications and Extras
- 8 Menus - Connectivity, Services and PC Suite
- 9 RF Performance, Battery life and Conclusion
- Nokia 6610 specifications
12 - Connectivity
You can make a serial connection between your phone and a PC using the DKU-5 data cable, which is available for purchase as an accessory. Once you establish this connection, you can access phone information from your PC, or use your phone as a wireless modem. It may also be possible to make this same serial connection between your phone and an Infrared-equipped laptop or IR-equipped desktop PC using your phone's infrared port.
The phone also features GPRS high speed data which is used to send MMS or use the web browser.
13 - Services
Nokia 6610 has a built-in WAP browser you can use to connect to selected sites on the Internet.
PC Suite 5.0
PC Suite is included in the standard sale package. The software allow you to create own wallpapers, ringtones, to synchonize the data and edit the phonebook.