NextLink Bluespoon AX Bluetooth headset review
For a MSRP (Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price) of $74, this product is pretty good. It's light, easy to use, and has very good sound quality. The only major issue is the battery life and the signal reception. Other than that, this head set would be perfect for anyone using Bluetooth® enabled devices on a occasional basis, since if you have it in your ear for several hours, noticeble discomfort is experienced. So, the big question is, would I ever buy this product? Yes, but only when they've fixed the USB only charging and the signal reception.
- Easy to use.
- If needed, volume can be loud or soft and anywhere in between.
- Lightweight and compact.
- Fast battery recharging time.
- No drivers/software required.
- Can be fitted on either ear (even when worn with glasses).
- Easy to change the battery.
- PC / MAC compatible.
- Looks light a giant hearing aide.
- Weak plastic housing. LED needlessly flashes during usage.
- A USB port required for charging head set.
- The party on the other end can hear echo if the volume of the headset is set to max
- Weak RF reception