Motorola MOTOLUXE Review
0. phoneArena 19 Mar 2012, 10:48 posted on
Back at CES 2012, we got the chance to check out this mid-range Android smartphone known by the name of Motorola MOTOLUXE. After getting up close and personal with it for a few minutes, we walked away with a generally positive impression as the handset was sleek and felt nicely ...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2871; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Harsh rating but hey if its not magical(Apple) that would explain it.
3. Mozarrt (Posts: 290; Member since: 08 Oct 2011)
So according to you, all Android phones need more than a 9/10
6. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2871; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Yep because thats exactly what I said.
2. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
lg optimus black outcompetes this phone in every category, including price point. nice try moto.
4. sheepygalaxy (Posts: 68; Member since: 10 Mar 2012)
why would anyone want this when the nokia n8 and sony ericsson arc s and around the same price handset only and next to nothing in the uk
5. A.aoudi (Posts: 125; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
Not bad The overall design is nice but i think they should have clocked the processor to 1GHZ or a bit higher.
12. csm71 (Posts: 6; Member since: 24 Apr 2012)
te its a good price smartphone i think u want tablet or small laptop
7. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5483; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
the only things i like about this phone is the design and the widgets it comes loaded with. i hope they come to the future builds of ICS for all of Moto's phones.
8. fenixsama (Posts: 31; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
remember the old gold motorola razr flip phone? i wish motorola used that as an inspiration. if you want to associate the word "luxe" then it should look and feel like it. not another boring black brick.
9. csm71 (Posts: 6; Member since: 24 Apr 2012)
300 mins 300 texts unlimited internet android gingerbread unlimted internet for £12 a month i got upgrade for unbeatable i would give it high ranking as my wife had an acer phone very complecated
13. csm71 (Posts: 6; Member since: 24 Apr 2012)
8 megapixels and andriod amongst other features there a new htc with700ghz this has 800 and more expensive thec droid
14. csm71 (Posts: 6; Member since: 24 Apr 2012)
plus free landline and network to network u have got to negotiate