Motorola Krave ZN4 Review
1. lol (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:55 0
correction in your review the lg dare does not have a retractable intenna nor does it have mobile tv...just a heads up tho for ppl who don't know the difference reading the review...
3. PhoneArena Staff (unregistered) posted on 31 Oct 2008, 17:39 0
Thank you, it has been corrected. "The Krave uses a built-in antenna, similar to the Z6tv, to pickup the Mobile TV broadcasts, instead of having a retractable antenna like on the Voyager and VX9400."
8. (unregistered) posted on 11 Nov 2008, 12:58 0
umm, the z6tv uses a retractable antenna as well. even when corrected it is still wrong.
2. elgee02 (unregistered) posted on 31 Oct 2008, 17:28 0
A modest first effort from Motorola. Actually selling a bit more than I would have guessed they would, customers love it so far.
6. (unregistered) posted on 07 Nov 2008, 23:35 0
I hated this phone and returned it. I had to return the Krave 2 times because it was not working properly. I would try to hit the dialpad and the menu would open up. When I would text, The "P" would write instead of a "T." I finally had enough and I'm getting the LG Voyager instead. Wait on the Krave until they get the kinks out. Motorola is to anxious to come out with new phones. They need to wait until they get a worth while product.
7. (unregistered) posted on 10 Nov 2008, 11:04 0
A moto phone with bugs? No way!
10. littlebee88 posted on 16 Oct 2009, 20:44 0
My husband and I have these phones and they are terrible I have had to have mine replaced twice and my husband has had his replaced once My husband dislikes his so much that he now forwards all calls to his work phone so he doesn't have to use it. I have talked to Verizon many times and they will not give either of us a different phone which is ridiculous
4. (unregistered) posted on 01 Nov 2008, 17:21 0
does Phoneareana only review touch screen phones and Camera phones now?
5. (unregistered) posted on 01 Nov 2008, 18:56 0
Most all new phones have a camera on them.
9. texter (unregistered) posted on 07 Dec 2008, 11:50 0
i recently purchased the krave, i was attracted to its unique design, however i am still undecided if i really like it. i am a frequent texter and i am very disapointed with how this phone reacts, its' delayed when texting and takes twice a long as my old phone to type a message. please note, if you text alot reconsider purchasing this phone!
11. littlebee88 posted on 16 Oct 2009, 20:46 0
The touch screen is terrible,it constantly clicks on things that are not even by where I am pressing. Do not get this phone.