Motorola DEFY MINI Review
1. Mittal (Posts: 405; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
I'm beginning to believe it!!
Did any1 notice the negativity towards the phone throughout the review??
Its like the PA guys are disgusted at the very existence of the phone!!
Phone Reviews is definitely not PA's thing...
5. Nick_T (Posts: 122; Member since: 27 May 2011)
Would you buy this phone as your primary device?
11. Mittal (Posts: 405; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
If im looking for a phone in that price range, i still might not buy it!
But that is not what i meant. I love yur site and it is almost my homepage, the frequency with which i visit it!!!
My point here is that i found the tone and feel of the review as keeping the device at a disadvantageous position from the start..
2. joaolx (Posts: 287; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
I bought my phone one year ago and it has a 600mhz and i thought it was too late for it but it seems that they're still coming out. The lowest device pin the market should have at least a 800mhz.
3. cheetah2k (Posts: 696; Member since: 16 Jan 2011)
I think the Sony Xperia Active (ST17i) offers much better value in a robust compact Android phone, so 4/10 is probably spot on.
4. lonestrider (Posts: 78; Member since: 31 Mar 2012)
Agree with the conclusion.
It is overpriced.
7. Jyakotu (Posts: 812; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
So apparently Window Phones have last year specs, yet manufacturers are still releasing Android phones with 600MHz single core processors.? Yeah, this phone is SO up-to-date in Android land. *roll eyes*
8. Cyan3boN (Posts: 418; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Sony offers the best low end phones packed with qsd8255 with adreno 205, the same hardware fond in xperia arc.
12. Chipmunk (Posts: 1; Member since: 18 Aug 2012)
2 out of 3 Motorola Defy Mini rugged telephones are broken within two mounths. Motorola says that these phone must be repaired. After repair (one away for 4 weeks, the other for 3 weeks) they are delivered back braken.
Motorola says that the pfone shad to be repaird for 3 times in a row before they are willing to give a new phone. (thats their policy!!)
I wil recomment to discard all of the phones of Motorola, because there is no service.
Supposed to be a rugged telephone, NOT!!!!