Moga Pro Review
0. phoneArena 24 Apr 2013, 04:32 posted on
Obviously, most of the current titles for mobile have been optimized for touch, but as some hardcore gamers can attest, sometimes they don’t quite provide the same level of enjoyment and control – even more when touch controls occupy the majority of on-screen space. Well, here comes the Bluetooth enabled Moga Pro to the rescue, as it intends to give us mobile games that console like experience with its ripe control and ideal button layout...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3062; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I don't have a high end phone but i would like to keep this!! :D
15. thelukewarm (Posts: 18; Member since: 18 Dec 2012)
so you have a octa-core smartphone that is not the s4.................
by the way this is made of plastic because of his huge processor, just think a bit
2. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
This gives the best glimpse yet on the future of gaming.
A phone docked and connected to a tv, playing a free/sub ten dollar game over the Google games service, using the wireless controller such as this one
14. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
I'll stick to pc, these will eventually replace consoles but I would rather have a real gaming machine.
3. Katrina (Posts: 67; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
is it just me or it looks like the PS4 controller lol.
4. TreyTreyTaylor (Posts: 424; Member since: 21 Dec 2010)
I gotta pick one up. This is looking like a must have.
5. ghostkilla1388 (Posts: 50; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
But will it hold a Galaxy Note 2, with a Otterbox Defender?
18. Twashbush (Posts: 47; Member since: 08 Jun 2011)
no because that is one step from carrying the 1980's Bag phones around with you!
6. valapsp (Posts: 486; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
Can the battery notification be added by a software update?
8. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5657; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
wow, i checked this out just because of the 9.5 rating.
i think i'll pick one up after they cheapen a little. o:
10. downphoenix (Posts: 2553; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Looks to be much better than the regular Moga controller. I understand its a lot more compact, but when a controller is that small with that many buttons, it is virtually unusable. This on the other hand looks like a solid controller. I wonder if it will work with other stuff like PCs as well.
16. pastech (Posts: 3; Member since: 14 Nov 2012)
I really want one of these, but I can't seem to find any place to buy one in South Africa...
17. bayusuputra (Posts: 949; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
Nice! I know the One is not for everyone, but I'm getting it, and I think the front facing speakers, with the fullHD display plus this controller will make a great mobile gaming experience, at least for me.