LG Viper 4G LTE Review
0. phoneArena 23 Apr 2012, 09:08 posted on
Saddling in and strapped for the bumpy ride, third place carrier Sprint is about to embark on a new endeavor as it is ready to bring to market its first 4G LTE smartphones. Readying itself for the timely occasion, the LG Viper 4G LTE not only blazes through the air waves with 4G LTE connectivity, but eco-conscious individuals will surely partake in the fact that it’s one green friendly device on its own – even more when it’s launching on Earth Day!...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. Commentator (Posts: 3367; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Seems fair. Will there be a Sprint Galaxy Nexus review, or should we refer to the Verizon one?
2. John.V (Posts: 96; Member since: 27 May 2011)
It's nearly the same as before, so I wouldn't expect any drastic differences. We should be checking it out soon, so keep an eye out.
3. ablakefitzgerald (Posts: 2; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
It is also the first CDMA phone in Sprint's lineup to support simultaneous voice and data over 3G.
5. Commentator (Posts: 3367; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Do you know if this is going to be regular for future Sprint phones (especially the Evo 4G LTE)?
6. threeline (Posts: 267; Member since: 11 Sep 2011)
When I brought my Galaxy on Sunday afternoon, the Sprint rep told me that they hadn't sold at all up to that point of the day. Why would LG launch this with 2.3 and not ICS? I would be this thing will never see ICS.