LG Prada 3.0 Review
0. phoneArena 20 Jan 2012, 04:54 posted on
Having almost nothing in common with its predecessors, and tailored to the needs of contemporary smartphone users, we're taking our chance to see if the new LG Prada 3.0 sport that characteristic Prada style that will have the numerous fans of the brand flock to it hastily!...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. bloodline (Posts: 693; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
love this bit -
Still, its specific looks and overly-simplistic interface won't be for anyone.
14. Birds (Posts: 1001; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
This is why I hate the commenters on this sight becasue they are biased. You can't respect someone's comment? I never thumbed down anyone's comment even if I didn't like it. If I think LG did a good job making this device then I think they did. LG is not the most renowned name in android but this device is still well specked. I wonder how many of you have read the review?
3. Jericho (Posts: 302; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Awesome love the prada series.the first gen prada was my first mobile phone. Maybe that's why lg is my favorite manufacturer.for me it ain't about the processor for me its all about what my heart says and it says prada over any device regardless of the specs.
10. stealthd (Posts: 969; Member since: 12 Jun 2011)
I'm not trying to offend here, but I'm a little surprised to see lg prada fanboys exist.
5. Thomas5.3 (Posts: 37; Member since: 30 Oct 2011)
seriously an eight? Especially after the low grades you gave away recently.. This phone lacks a decent screen with its ppi of 217, the processor is also kind of slow for 2012 (1ghz).. camera sucks as well..
16. u-suck-more (Posts: 529; Member since: 26 Aug 2011)
it's a PRADA phone. the main thing it needs to do is to look good, not to be the fastest phone in the world. besides, 1gHz Dual Core is sufficient and less taxing on the battery
6. jamrockjones (Posts: 345; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I think they were being a little hard on the phone because they had high expectations due to the big name PRADA.
7. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1047; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
As they should. Would you expect a mediocre "Droid" phone? No.
The PRADA phones are meant to be top notch and almost luxury like.
8. trollface (Posts: 10; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
LOL on the 3D view "update failed" classic andriod XD
9. nwright94 (unregistered)
Maybe this is because of my love for WP7 and its minimalistic UI but that is my favorite android UI I've seen.
11. zaryab_hussain77 (Posts: 102; Member since: 30 Jun 2011)
Stupid.flop mobile in the hd world.having goodness of ics.n the future will be quadcore.......
13. trumpet116 (Posts: 27; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Why wouldn't they use AMOLED with all these blacks? It would've been stunning!!
15. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5620; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
the UI is the star of this show. i just love it. this is just how i like my UIs, nice and simple.
i like the layout of buttons on the top of the device as well. the FFC launcher and the well designed microUSB cover are nice touches.
17. Socalvenom (unregistered)
If Apple ever came out with a limited edition Prada Iphone 4s it would get a perfect 10 from these guys
18. Guest_star (Posts: 231; Member since: 30 Dec 2011)
IPS-LCD is TFT type, as far as i know there isn't any other way to make good resolution LCD's without TFT...learn your basics and than make a review and say something like "the Prada 3.0 comes with a large 4.3" screen, which, unfortunately, is of the old-school TFT type, and this is visible, as we observe lower contrast compared to AMOLED or IPS-LCD screens" TFT doesn't make contrast better or worst it's thin transistor film below LCD that gives it resolution...IPS gives it contrast and viewing angles...maybe if resolution is higher the contrast is better and viewing angles are wider but it's primarily for resolution...sheesh you do reviews and you don't even know he basics in hardware of screens...btw I heard that screen on Prada phone will be NOVA display with 800 nits of brightness which means it is IPS LCD
19. mrjamesdean5 (Posts: 7; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
20. mrjamesdean5 (Posts: 7; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
If you want to be in the SPOTLIGHT, this cellphone is 4 u
21. gragonHDfones (unregistered)
I like Lg just because it under bis companies like samsung and apple. Pantech and Lg i will forever support. but they are still not my favorite companies though.
22. gragonHDfones (unregistered)
23. zoxon (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Feb 2012)
Can you connect old Prada Link watch to Lg Prada 3.0???
24. technot (Posts: 7; Member since: 31 Jan 2012)
If only Samsung would release a phone with a Samsung 19010 Galaxy S Giorgio Armani design and the specs of Samung Galaxy S 2......
25. dr.kht (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Apr 2012)
Hope the unit will come out soon with arabic support.
26. JudeSaady (Posts: 1; Member since: 29 May 2012)
Actually, if you go to the phone''s official website, which is a trusted source, it says that it's real Saffiano leather on the back of this phone, which means the person who wrote this review never even touched the phone or saw it. This makes me question this review, the person who wrote it and this website (phonearena). I have no reason to believe any information wrote on this review. Disappointment.
27. SillyMe (Posts: 7; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
I can only say its great and worth this money! I got it, and I'm more then satisfied. x
28. nsnk86 (Posts: 43; Member since: 18 Jun 2012)
any idea if dis prada 3.0 is cming to india?? luv it!! am hving the old one prada 2....... luv its simple interface!! :)
30. Itsmefraaan (Posts: 1; Member since: 31 Mar 2013)
I really liked. I found one 50% off here, and I'm going to buy it.
I'm not into the fashion thing, I'll buy because I think is beautiful, has what I need (I use my phone to make calls, use internet, send messages, take photos, nothing bg) and is waaaaaay cheaper than other very good phones.