LG Optimus Vu Review
0. phoneArena 29 Jun 2012, 01:36 posted on
Here’s one phone that will leave a lasting impression on you from the very moment your first spot it - the LG Optimus Vu. This handset is eye-poppingly gigantic. It’s so big the adjectives won’t prepare you for its actual size and you’d be wondering whether that’s a phone or a tablet. Chances are you won’t see it a lot though as it’s only selling in Korea at the moment and we don’t expect it to arrive to Western markets anytime soon...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5710; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
yeah, this phone is kinda trash. Verizon is better off without it.
2. Commentator (Posts: 3655; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Well, it looks like Verizon thinks this will "fit our reality"... for whatever reason...
4. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
the aspect ratio is really not the way to do it.
How to make a fail into a win, LG?
Update it with Jelly Bean and add a beautiful UI to complement the fat screen.
5. OpTiMuS_BlAcK (Posts: 418; Member since: 04 May 2012)
It's obviously designed for Korean users, getting it to other countries is probably LG's experiment.
6. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Wait, WHAT? Gingerbread?
LG deserves to be hung by the balls on the horn of a unicorn.
8. u-suck-more (Posts: 529; Member since: 26 Aug 2011)
i wont say it is an epic fail or a fail. it is still a decent phone whether you like or not
9. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1230; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
How is this a preview? The only thing that missing compared to a review is the rating.
I'll help you out. This gets a 7. Not bad if you can handle the design/size.
10. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3103; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Leave it to Verizon to pass on the Note and get this crap. Galaxy Note might be running crapdragon but I'm sure it still outperforms this and has a better and more comfortable to hold display.
11. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5710; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
it's like choosing which dusty, old lady would you be better going home with. it's a decision we really shouldn't subject ourselves to when there's Supermodels like the SIII and soon the Razr HD and the Note 2 to choose from.
12. JuanitaAlfonzo (Posts: 7; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Party poopers. I think it's a cool phone. I saw it at the Verizon store recently (it's November now) and really, really liked it! Why? The VISIBILITY. You can see the screen! It also handles like an e-reader; the 4:30 is great. But I'm now with AT&T and until it works with its 4GLTE I'm out of luck. For now, I chat with my Austin hair salon clients with my Nexus.
13. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
This phone has a ICS Update already and it comes with a new and nice .LG UI 3.0 so yeah.. PISS OFF HATERS!