LG Optimus Net Review
0. phoneArena 07 Nov 2011, 01:23 posted on
The LG Optimus Net is LG's latest low-end offering. Pretty run-of-the-mill as far as specs go, the handset’s main virtue will likely be its low price, but does it have any other tricks up its sleeve to entice you? Will this be a good replacement for the successful Optimus One? Read on our review to find out…
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. AKm007 (Posts: 108; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
I've started to notice that nothing gets a score of 7.5 or above if its not dual core. This is a budget phone for Christs sake!
2. PhoneArena Team (Posts: 238; Member since: 27 Jun 2006)
Please see this page - How we rate:http://www.phonearena.com/howd
We don't rate a phone compared to the best one, but in its class. If we give this one 5.5/10, it means we think it is just "Average" performer for its class. It means it is not bad, but there probably are better ones. If you read our review, and not only look at the rating, you may see why we think so.
4. GEEK01 (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Nov 2011)
hello dear i want to know when will the htc explorer review will be done and btw which is better htc explorer or lg optimus net
8. amelreji (Posts: 3; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
i think optimus net is pretty good phone.. it is having 800 mhz turbo processor... when you do benchmark test in that u will fine it is having1098 . samsung galaxy y os having 832 mhz processor and it is having only 1008 during the bench mark test....
11. punith (Posts: 3; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
bro i agree with you this phone is best in budget. Phonearena is best mobile review site but this time they failed to rate phone.
3. HTCiscool (Posts: 449; Member since: 16 Jul 2011)
This thing is cheap, small, and is made by LG. Even the HTC Wildfire (Original) is a better buy.
5. Jericho (Posts: 302; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
First thing hTc Sucks Second its cheaper than wildfire s you cant actually compare the two. and samsung galaxy y This is much better than that ugly thing.
6. IgorEfremenko (Posts: 31; Member since: 30 Nov 2011)
Things are different when we are talking about the dual sim version of this Optimus Net phone. It is easy to forget about its cheap appearance and lack of cutting edge features as long as it is the only dual sim 3G Android smartphone from one of the major vendors.
9. amelreji (Posts: 3; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
i support you buddy.... 1st android phone with dual sim....
7. amelreji (Posts: 3; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
is that phone able to play games...?? is that phone having gpu... or adreno 200 for gaming graphic??? plz reply... anyone
my id is email@example.com
anyone who is having this phone can reply..
12. punith (Posts: 3; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
bro this phone is good for med range games like lane splitter angry birds and some racing games you cont play GTA 3. This phone have adreno 200 graphics
as per the user this is mini rocket in budget phone.
10. pipiupsang (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Jan 2012)
according to if it had higher mp camera instead of dual sim it would much better. still its a realy good...
13. punith (Posts: 3; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
this phone is certified by adobe flash player here is the link check it outhttp://www.adobe.com/devnet-apps/flashruntimes/certified-devices.html?manufacturers=LGE
14. RohanM (Posts: 102; Member since: 15 Jan 2013)
ahhh using this phone for more than year now, happy with it. PA rating is too low..:-(