LG Optimus Me P350 Review
0. phoneArena posted on 28 Mar 2011, 07:39
The teen-oriented LG Optimus Me P350 Android handset looks pretty cool, shaped like a bar of soap, and having five colored battery covers to choose from in pink, gray, black, blue and red. It can be viewed as the younger brother of the successful LG Optimus One, from where it borrows the 600Mhz chipset, but can it achieve the same popularity in the bargain Android niche? Read on to find out...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. HerpyDerpy (unregistered) posted on 31 Mar 2011, 09:38 5 0
Bad review. The menu wasn't lagging, and a 600Mhz processor isn't bad at all considering almost all low-end android devices use a processor like that one or even a slower one.
Also the display resolution isn't that bad. It fits the size of the screen. If you look at the wildfire, it is much more noticable because it has a 3,2" inch screen (the wildfire S fixed that).
4. help me (unregistered) posted on 18 May 2011, 09:23 0 0
is there a flash light for the camera
5. bluebell (unregistered) posted on 20 May 2011, 16:21 0 0
I have this phone and no it does not have a flash for the camera.
6. astro (unregistered) posted on 26 May 2011, 00:25 2 0
the phone supports adobe flash, why are you repeating that it doesn't? and it does not lag as said.
7. jose martin (unregistered) posted on 26 Jul 2011, 07:55 0 0
I have purchased this phone, but I am very sorry to inform all of you that, instead of changeing the set twice, the LG P350 is not giving proper battery backup. IT GIVES ONLY 4-5 HOURS battery backup, eventhough ,most of time it is in stand by mode. I usually talk only 15 minutes in a day maximum over mobile. As per the 'expert' advise, I even stopped all services to save battery. I found that even if I switch off the phone, battery drains. This mobile put me in a very humiliating situation since often my phone exhausts the battery and in shutdown shutdown status. I am missing important calls also. I have a request ; if anybody can help me to get proper backup out of this phone pl. inform me. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Pl. note that I have got changed the mobile equipment itself from the shop twice. Also I have stopped all the services.
8. Gret (unregistered) posted on 31 Jul 2011, 02:11 0 0
I did not get a SD card with mine, supplied by my telecomm supplier.
The battery is lasting only one day, without much use (1-2 short calls per day, and no browsing or other 'smart' uses as I cant get them to work.
There is a paucity of info with the hand set out of the box. If you have never used a smart phone before, there is virtually no help provided to get set up and started.
I find the process of answering calls cumbersome after a flip phone.
10. rohit.... (unregistered) posted on 20 Aug 2011, 00:45 0 0
the best way to save battery is to turn off 3g as the phone have an option to switch between 2g and 3g even i used to use 3g but i discover its the main reason for poor battery life now i use 2g in this phone and even if i listen music whole night it still have more than 50 per cent battery..
hope this might help..
11. warts posted on 23 Aug 2011, 12:41 1 0
i just bought this cellphone(lg optimus me) and i find it very irritating, it disconnects in wi-fi whenever i go to android market, i do have this x8 and it is much better than "lg optimus me" when it comes to battery life, x8 battery is 3 hours longer than lg me when browsing, lg me can't download in some wifi hot spots, i think there's a wifi compatibility with this phone,
13. rexxxy (unregistered) posted on 27 Aug 2011, 01:40 0 0
how loud is it when listening to the radio & other music? my last phone wasn't loud enough with the head sets in i could hear everything around me still and im after something that goes louder through the headset...
14. deanne belle (unregistered) posted on 28 Aug 2011, 05:13 1 0
i bought this phone last monday. and so i think i made a huge mistake of buying it! the battery back up is just about 5-6 hours. and it's just sooo slow!!! like the other time i wanted to see my pictures, the gallery is so slow, it takes about 2 whole minutes before the pics appear. hmm.. any suggestions on how i can make it less irritating? and also, about the battery life? thanks!
15. Mariya-pink (unregistered) posted on 29 Aug 2011, 15:59 0 0
I think that this is a very good phone and i was right to have bought it. People here have commented that the battery does not last at all, but i dont think that is true. I have my phone on from the morning till night, i usually have wi-fi turned on the whole time (because i forget to turn it off) and even though i do not use the 3G internet, it says 3G at the top of my screen so it probably means i use a 3G calling system (am i right? im not very good at these 3G stuff sorry!) i also listen to music about 3-4 hours per day, and play games about 2 hours per day. But even with all this, i still have about a quarter of my battery still left at the end of the day. The problems are that i cannot download some of the games i want, and it is only possible to pay for games with cashcard so i am only able to download free games. but the screen is nice, thread view for sms is nice, phone is fast, internet is fast; overall i would rate it about 9 out of 10 :)
16. Mariya-pink (unregistered) posted on 29 Aug 2011, 16:01 0 0
oh yes, and there is no problem with the android market or wi-fi connection either, as someone mentioned above :)
17. ritesh mahi (unregistered) posted on 30 Aug 2011, 00:17 0 0
hi i am optimus me user i have this fone very like n i am so happy i think this fone in bad configration to foo quality n video qoulity so good i have triying so this fone to i am satisfy
18. Rani (unregistered) posted on 31 Aug 2011, 22:59 0 0
Is there covers for this model as i need to buy but cudn't get anywhere
19. Bear (unregistered) posted on 01 Sep 2011, 00:39 0 0
I bought the phone 2 weeks ago but don't know why it always shows the headset symbol which causes me not able to answer the phone. I took it for repaire but after few days, problem comes back again. It makes me quite frustrated. Does anyone know how to fix it?
20. prnv (unregistered) posted on 04 Sep 2011, 09:06 0 0
same problem with me 2oo
i gave it for repair but problem came back after a week!!!!
21. Bhakti (unregistered) posted on 04 Sep 2011, 09:43 0 0
some one can help me this phone is good or not please tell me because i want to buy this phone. what about battery n other services. pls tell me thoes who are using this optimus me p350 smart phone.
35. MEHUl (unregistered) posted on 12 Oct 2011, 06:18 0 0
some bad feature of this phone like no flash, no longer running battery, some time mobile is hang, very slow process, no longer running battery there are some bad feature of this phone.
22. shubhi kalra (unregistered) posted on 06 Sep 2011, 10:16 0 0
internet applications( facebook, navigator, youtube, gtalk, android market, etc.) are NOT working when i tried using through the icon but if i go through browser they r working.
can anybody suggest me a solution.
23. riz (unregistered) posted on 11 Sep 2011, 00:54 0 0
good phone no lag good sound and battery
24. kev (unregistered) posted on 11 Sep 2011, 23:08 1 0
man! cud some1 tell shud i buy this or not? i am in love with the looks of this phone and you guys are freaking scaring me....please just tell me once and 4 all
25. Nirav (unregistered) posted on 15 Sep 2011, 08:08 0 0
Hello Bhakti......please don't buy this phone.....its bettery is not working properly......so my advice you buy other company phone........
26. ramesh4041 (unregistered) posted on 20 Sep 2011, 08:42 0 0
Hi... Last week i bought this phone.. its awesome... Nice Phone..
27. bor (unregistered) posted on 20 Sep 2011, 10:25 0 0
LG Optimums ME P350 is it a good fone to buy
28. kandarp (unregistered) posted on 22 Sep 2011, 08:47 0 0
which one i better sony ericsson w8 ,samsung galaxy fit or dis??
29. suri (unregistered) posted on 02 Oct 2011, 18:24 0 0
this phone is worth for the pay...since couple of days before picked on the same...seems fuctions are hooosome
30. burty (unregistered) posted on 06 Oct 2011, 23:34 0 0
I think the Optimus ME smartphone offers great value for the price. I’d recommend this to people who want to use smartphones but don't want to have difficulties using them. You can download more apps by downloading LG SmartWorld from Android market. It's ideal for people who don't like complicated things.
31. stone cold (unregistered) posted on 07 Oct 2011, 00:22 0 0
its a very good mobile .......................... it works properly in all section .............and i think u should buy this because it gives all the features which a good phone needs
32. ann2020 (unregistered) posted on 11 Oct 2011, 00:57 0 0
I hv bough it yesterday only.. I feel the touch is really gud and other features too.
34. bala (unregistered) posted on 11 Oct 2011, 03:02 0 0
can u please tell the price???
33. bala (unregistered) posted on 11 Oct 2011, 03:01 0 0
hi guys ...i am going to buy this cell ...can i buy it or not please tell
36. lois (unregistered) posted on 15 Oct 2011, 09:16 0 0
thinking of getting this phone for my boyfriend. hes turning 17? is this a good idea? do you think a 17 year old boy will like it? thanks