LG Optimus L7 Review
0. phoneArena 24 May 2012, 05:00 posted on
Coming with the latest Android Ice Cream Sandwich out of the box, the LG Optimus L7 is the top shelf representative of the company's new line of affordable handsets with supposedly more appealing L-Style design. Top shelf in the L line doesn't mean much in terms of specs, as the Optimus L7 still rocks single-core processor, WVGA screen resolution and 5MP camera, but it won't break the bank either...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. mercorp (Posts: 1021; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
This is a nice looking but underpowered.
No 720p support,max wvga videos,single core processor?
This phone must cost at least 30 dollars lower than the one v .
Get a galaxy ace two instead
7. pegasso (Posts: 268; Member since: 27 Nov 2011)
the SIM-free/unlocked version costs ± US$315 here.
10. nsnk86 (Posts: 43; Member since: 18 Jun 2012)
no way Shadez10 it cant be a successor to optimus black coz its much better fone &it can capture 720p HD video....
4. Sangeet (Posts: 232; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
I cannot find any benchmarks in page 2 though it is clearly written that "Here are the benchmarks" and after that line the "Internet and Connectivity" section gets started.
Is it only my browser or really benchmarks not there..
The screenshot of my problem
5. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Snapdragon s1 ? Are you kidding me ?
Why this phone s1 can get ics while Nexus one cannot ?
That thing is a nexus device !
This thing can even run a skin on top of ics !
Not to mention the Galaxy s1 !
6. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
LG still has that ass-ugly favorites tray skin, I see.
8. PandiM (Posts: 2; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Will definitely get one, with an extended battery. I found one, HLI-P705SL from Mugen. Looking forward to them.
9. KINGJUAN27 (Posts: 210; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
It's quite obvious that LG copied the sharp-edged/corners design from Sony! LG was in a hurry in releasing its L series (the cheap L3 was released ahead) to overtake Sony's release of new breed of Xperia (although Sony announced their Xperia S earlier than LG's L3) that's why the L series' specs are sooooo crappy! ughh..
11. armac911 (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Sep 2012)
I fell in love with this one. It's just right for me. I don't mind the single core CPU, nor the 512mb ram, but the video quality is a dissapointment. I oftern travel around and love to capture video clips on my phones, but this just won't do it. Too bad.
12. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
I know that feeling bro, i just HAD to have it! Ditching HTc wildfire S for this!
13. nadeem1210 (Posts: 1; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
First of all, i searched all the other treads i could find about the problem, and none of them could really help me ...
So the problem, whenever I try to install any app from the google play store, after the download was complete, i get this error : package file is invalid. I always download via Wi-fi ..
I have a LG optimus L7 and it is not rooted. I run android 4.0.3.
Many people say, clear cache/data from the play store, but that did not help.
Other people said clear the delvik cache , but I do not know how I can boot my phone in recovery mode ...
Could somebody please help me ?
14. iwnugraha (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
1. Go to Application Manager, install "Task Manager",
in "Task Manager" - stop all running application (it will clear cache and data for Google Play Store)
2. Stop the Google Services Framework process and then clear cache and data
3. Go to “play.google.com/store“ , sign in with your user id, click on "My Orders & Settings" at the bottom
4. click on "Settings" tab
Give a nick name to your phone and make sure the "Show in menus" is checked, click on "update" to confirm the changes
5. reboot the phone