LG New Chocolate BL40 Review
0. phoneArena 29 Oct 2009, 10:59 posted on
LG has managed to bowl everyone over with the introduction of the extravagant New Chocolate BL40 this year – a handset of the stylish Black Label series of the manufacturer...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. CHEFJEFF (Posts: 143; Member since: 22 Sep 2009)
It's not available in the USA, so who cares.
3. pathmarkpolice (Posts: 102; Member since: 05 Feb 2009)
People who have money to buy it unlocked and people who don't live in the US.
4. shgam2 (Posts: 42; Member since: 08 Sep 2009)
this phone seems bad tho lol so damn sluggish and still gets a 9. For touch screen phones, sluggishness is a HUGE thing I'd say.. And for those who have not watched the review videos, this phones so slow and sluggish..
5. JVII (Posts: 15; Member since: 27 Jul 2009)
Phonearena's reviews are flawed, my favorite part about them is giving them all the lowest rating on youtube.
6. idiotwind13 (Posts: 80; Member since: 29 Dec 2008)
The review keeps talking about how beautiful this phone is and how great it is... I think this is one of the dumbest and least useful looking phones I have ever seen. I really can't see myself ever having a use for a 21:9 aspect ratio screen.
7. luistoluca (Posts: 13; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
that bad review, that is not supposed to if you add the scores for each item and divided by the number that are leaving a score of 8 non 9 you do not know split jajaj
8. luistoluca (Posts: 13; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
too bad review is not suppossed to be that if you add the scores for each item and divide it by the number that are in total the score is 8? and you guys show 9 nine as result hahah you don´t know how to divide