LG G Pro 2 vs Sony Xperia Z1
0. phoneArena 07 Mar 2014, 09:37 posted on
We compare LG’s newest phablet – the 5.9” G Pro 2 - to the Sony Xperia Z1, a 5-inch stylish, water-resistant smartphone. Both are high-end devices carrying the powerful quad-core Snapdragon 800 chip and two of the best smartphone cameras around, but look in the details, and you’d find tiny nuances that make one stand out from the other....
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. Insignificant (Posts: 192; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
And the G Pro 2 isn't being compared to the Xperia Z2 because...
We used to call them i PhoneArena (which is now not allowed in the comments), but this has to change. If only Samsung invested the money they use to pay sites on designers instead...
Still waiting for a 'do you like the s5' poll...
2. Bioload25 (Posts: 213; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Calm down bro, they simply didnt recieve the retail version of it yet, or they have it but are busy reviewing it...
How can you say that the reviews are paid? Any proofs? (Not defending anyone, just trying to be racional)
4. kabhijeet.16 (Posts: 805; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
No one pays these sites.. OEMs dont care about sites... If there are 1000 people in this world, only 10 visit these sites...
11. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3724; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
There was a "Do You Like the S5" poll. Perhaps you should pay more attention. Clearly, the G Pro 2 isn't being compared to Z2 at this point because the Z2 isn't ready to review yet. I'm sure when it's out, there will be one.
How much do you think Samsung paid for those results?
14. Insignificant (Posts: 192; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
I genuinely missed that. I'm annoyed because the Z2 corrects the few flaws of the Z1 - to compare it to the Z1 is like going to make people think 'same old Sony'.
15. kabhijeet.16 (Posts: 805; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
How much Sony paid PA??
5. Nabil2511 (Posts: 152; Member since: 27 Jan 2014)
larger screen, bigger dimensions, but yet almost the same weight.. amazing job LG
10. emadshiny (Posts: 1144; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Not when considering that one is made of metal and glass, and the other is made of plastic.
6. iLoveAmexica (Posts: 47; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
now i felt like z1 is so yesterday.. sony need to control this whole flagship thing js
7. LGisgood (Posts: 833; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
G pro 2 wins by a mile....
Sony mobile is always has problem in display ang battery
9. Amir1 (unregistered)
Z1 camera clearly produces MUCH more natural colors for all images and videos. natural = as if you look at the site yourself = better. it's quite stunning how natural colors the Z1 camera has. aplouds to sony. all they need is to improve the camera processing and they will have the best flagship camera.
12. techperson211 (Posts: 1230; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
Gpro 2 wins? What category battery? Viewing angles? I really don't get those viewing angles sh*t . Who the heck will watch a video or look at a picture sideways? Battery well maybe. But that's all about it.
13. Xenaz (Posts: 144; Member since: 28 Apr 2013)
Another weird comparison by PA, why compare the G pro 2 with Z1? they are in different category, should have compare it with Note 3, One Max or any other recent phablet....
16. docxx (Posts: 63; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
strange comparison, hope you will do the same with Z2 ultra.