LG Escape Review
2. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
the button icons are not bad... idk why would any1 think its ugly...
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2999; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
"Chatterboxes will surely enjoy conversations with this smartphone, mainly because it delivers one immaculate call quality. Through the earpiece, it produces extremely loud and audible voices that are distinct in tone and distortion-free." finally, a phone that has the best important basic feature in a phone! :D /s
The display angle looks scary!
4. -box- (Posts: 3749; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Nokias have had that feature, so while I disagree with "finally", it is good to have even introductory-level smartphones have that feature as well
5. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2999; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
But yes, it's good to see an Android phone that going this way. I don't mind the looks but visibility under directly sunlight is a biggie for me...and this here, seems like a drag.
7. flexile (Posts: 67; Member since: 03 Jun 2012)
I think it deserves a better score, mainly for the dual core S4 + $50. Then again, the lack of LED flash is a deal breaker.