LG Cookie Style Review
0. phoneArena 02 Nov 2010, 07:19 posted on
The LG T310 will be named LG Cookie Style in Europe, and, as the name suggests, it is coming in a variety of different color combinations - Black/Red, White/Orange, Black/Titan Silver, and Pink/White. It is not called Cookie Style for nothing – the rounded shape is appealing, and makes it very comfortable to hold...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. chinakidoliver.iab (Posts: 75; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
i wish it was in america i will buy it if any1 has it my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
6. jordan.300 (unregistered)
And now you can! Buy it with Tracfone. I have the 500G with a keyboard. So you can now get this phone as the LG 800G!
2. Khandolyyzzah Ryçs (unregistered)
THIS PHONE LOOKS DELICIOUS MUST WANT AND HAVE
3. www.newyorkforum.us (unregistered)
This is the LG800GHL that Tracfone has running over T-Mobile's network.
4. stonne cold (unregistered)
the coolest phone on earth better than samsung corby2
5. fonefanmark (Posts: 1; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
I love mine! (LG800G tracfone). It replaced a W376g.