LG Cookie Style Review
The LG T310 will be named LG Cookie Style in Europe, and, as the name suggests, it is coming in a variety of different color combinations - Black/Red, White/Orange, Black/Titan Silver, and Pink/White. It is not called Cookie Style for nothing – the rounded shape is appealing, and makes it very comfortable to hold. The phone sports a 2.8” resistive touchscreen with QVGA resolution,and three physical buttons underneath it. The camera on the back is 2MP, without a flash. Traveling around the phone we discover a standard audio jack plus a lock/power button on the top, and a volume rocker on the right. The left side hosts the microUSB port with protective cover, while the microSD slot inside takes a maximum of 4GB cards.
The LG Cookie Style has an appealing rounded shape and is very comfortable to hold
The sides of the LG Cookie Style
You can compare the LG Cookie Style with many other phones using our Size Visualization Tool.
1. chinakidoliver.iab posted on 25 Jan 2011, 20:59 0 0
i wish it was in america i will buy it if any1 has it my email is email@example.com
6. jordan.300 posted on 01 Jan 2012, 08:00 0 0
And now you can! Buy it with Tracfone. I have the 500G with a keyboard. So you can now get this phone as the LG 800G!
2. Khandolyyzzah Ryçs (unregistered) posted on 17 May 2011, 18:33 0 0
THIS PHONE LOOKS DELICIOUS MUST WANT AND HAVE
3. www.newyorkforum.us (unregistered) posted on 16 Aug 2011, 22:47 0 0
This is the LG800GHL that Tracfone has running over T-Mobile's network.
4. stonne cold (unregistered) posted on 06 Oct 2011, 23:51 0 0
the coolest phone on earth better than samsung corby2
5. fonefanmark posted on 23 Dec 2011, 21:18 0 0
I love mine! (LG800G tracfone). It replaced a W376g.