LG Cookie Fresh GS290 Preview
0. phoneArena posted on 10 Mar 2010, 06:39
In an attempt to continue its successful performance in the low-end market segment, LG is going to launch some new phones bearing the Cookie moniker. The LG Cookie Fresh GS290 seems to be the most affordable one, sacrificing some of the features that were even available in the original Cookie, for some new ones that will hopefully make it more appealing to a certain group of users…
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. Cassie121 posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:55 0 0
I love your blog and all of the reviews. I am looking to get an iPhone, Droid or Blackberry. I'm not sure which to choose for my b-day in April. I want one that works as well as the VoIP like we have in our office. My boss has been using it for 2 months and we are all very happy. Which phone would you suggest I buy?
2. becky eliott (unregistered) posted on 11 Aug 2010, 09:55 0 0
thanks for the blog on the lg cookie fresh love it
3. shweta saxena (unregistered) posted on 02 Sep 2010, 05:56 0 0
hi i m using lg cookie fresh from two months and facing every day a new problem something is wrong with its software what should i do?
4. Karnam (unregistered) posted on 08 Sep 2010, 05:48 0 0
I'm using LG Cookie Fresh for 2 weeks and it seems every now and then the network goes off........I'm not sure f this problem is only with my handset or is this issue accross. BTW I Airtel connection. Any thoughts?
6. Sainath Avaduta (unregistered) posted on 13 Dec 2010, 23:10 0 0
Hi Shweta, Pl contact LG Service center at Goregaon (w).
5. Sainath Avaduta (unregistered) posted on 13 Dec 2010, 23:09 0 0
I had purchased LG Cookie fresh on 18th July 2010 from Biz Bazar at Lower Parel. Initial period there were no problem with Mobile but from last two weeks, touch screen of mobile is not working. I believe there is only one LG Service center in Mumbai which is at Goregaon. From last two weeks i am in constant touch with LG Service center but they are stating that stock has not come, pl come after few days.
Is LG Service center is listingggggg ? Pl resolve my issue immediately so that i can post good comments for LG. Thanks
7. Mity (unregistered) posted on 25 Dec 2010, 13:46 0 0
I don't have google search in my menu and not browser then web :(.Is a difference between colors? ps.my phone is blue.Thanks!
8. Subhasish (unregistered) posted on 21 Aug 2011, 05:45 0 0
Aa phon asa ha ,lakin sumsung star 2 is better.so choge one lg cookie fresh or sumsung star 2 is same priess.i theik star 2 is best.
9. AnOnYmOuSjAcK (unregistered) posted on 02 Oct 2011, 14:14 0 0
should i sell my lg pop for this? Is the call quality ok? The lg pop sucks... kinda
10. Ice (unregistered) posted on 07 Oct 2011, 23:04 0 0
do they still sell this? 2011-2012