HTC Wildfire S Review
0. phoneArena posted on 13 May 2011, 09:20
Much like the HTC Desire, the original Wildfire played a significant part in bringing HTC and Android to the masses. More affordable than its higher specced sibling, it was nevertheless endowed with HTC's trademark build quality and Sense UI. In our review, the handset got an overall thumbs up, with room for improvements, most notably with respect to the screen. Hopefully, with the HTC Wildfire S, HTC have managed to put the hot back into this Wildfire...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. A4 (unregistered) posted on 13 May 2011, 11:51 0 0
What kind of review is this? No word about wireless,GPS,sound quality,multimedia,etc...I give you a 3.5 for this review.
2. Biswa (unregistered) posted on 13 May 2011, 13:38 0 0
What about the price and launch date of this device in Indian market?
3. modibimal (unregistered) posted on 13 May 2011, 22:07 0 0
This review says it supports flash, really??
I think Indian price will be @ Rs.15k and will probably launch in June'11.
4. LXH (unregistered) posted on 18 May 2011, 19:31 0 0
I will never choose Samsung Gio
Gio has only 158mb ROM ( which is really ironic for installing apps ) while Wildfire S has 512 Rom and even 512 Ram
5. Neo (unregistered) posted on 18 May 2011, 23:52 0 0
Very vague review. you've left most of the things uncovered, only a sentence or two on the flash browser and battery life? huh! that's ridiculous. And nothing about the apps section? Why r we here for?
7. alekya (unregistered) posted on 13 Jun 2011, 06:56 0 0
8. alekya (unregistered) posted on 13 Jun 2011, 06:57 0 0
first use the phone and post comments....
9. UnKnwN (unregistered) posted on 14 Jun 2011, 09:35 2 0
Are you talkin to urself .. ??
19. Raymond_htc posted on 11 May 2012, 03:13 0 0
i am an owner of this great baby HTC. so i presume i have da rites to comment? ;)
11. Thewildflare S (unregistered) posted on 12 Jul 2011, 10:44 3 0
WHy you talk to yourself? crazy poop.....
17. roy (unregistered) posted on 16 Oct 2011, 15:08 0 0
guys stop quarelling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10. Aj (unregistered) posted on 15 Jun 2011, 18:58 0 0
haha what a mediocre kind of review^^... after reading thie so-called-review, it left me hanging with 85% more questions left:) TY for that phone arena.. GSMARENA is WAYYYY BETTER!!
12. purvesh (unregistered) posted on 31 Jul 2011, 01:45 0 0
dear all kindly give me suggestion,
i am going to buy HTC wildfire s, screen resolution for the same is as good as samsung galaxy or HTC incredible s?
13. Geez (unregistered) posted on 12 Aug 2011, 19:08 0 0
I wish you wrote more than two sentences on the call quality. I need to buy a phone that actually functions as a phone.
14. lalalla (unregistered) posted on 26 Aug 2011, 02:06 0 0
THE SENSORS OF WILDFIRE S ARE
15. sathish kumar p (unregistered) posted on 17 Sep 2011, 21:43 1 0
tell me the truth,today i am going to buy this phone. How is the battery life?
16. creepy7 (unregistered) posted on 01 Oct 2011, 01:03 1 0
Buy it and find out
18. Raymond_htc posted on 13 Apr 2012, 11:37 0 0
Why blame on the keyboard? its your fingers to blame. good thing my fingers are lanky and i can type messages wif my wildfire S in portrait mode with great ease.
@Sathish Kumar P, the battery life can last at most for 5 days. if you use the apps and internets via WIFI, it may only last till 12 hours.
20. raghed88 posted on 16 Sep 2012, 09:17 0 0
dears; please i need your help to chose between HTC wildfire s & Sony ericsson Wt 19 live with walkman?? please your kind feedback :)
21. wildfire posted on 13 Oct 2012, 12:07 0 0
that is one of the best mobile phone with android http:/www.electrogsm.pl i have it from 6 mounths and i'm really pleased
22. iris1998 posted on 08 Feb 2013, 17:50 0 0
okay. so i have this phone.. the battery sucks... it has not data or memory and you can barely get ANY apps. It force closes out of everything. Sometime it is VERY slow and it even shuts off sometime. I thought this phone was going to be a good one but no. now im stuck with this phone for a year because my mom wont bye new one so yeah this phone SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
24. singandsign posted on 02 May 2013, 02:49 0 0
Horrible product. Never works. They are tweakers and they steal icons....plus, they talk s**t from behind a computer which I get...because they are pussies that can only talk s**t from behind a computer...