HTC One max vs LG G2
0. phoneArena 20 Nov 2013, 08:48 posted on
We compare HTC's first phablet, the 5.9” gigantic One max, against LG's flagship smartphone, the 5.2” LG G2…
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. JakeLee (banned) (Posts: 1021; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
I'm getting tired of all theses versus'....
What's the purpose of this? It was obvious G2 beats the hell out of One max.
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9907; Member since: 14 May 2012)
There's never a winner at the end. Titles should be comparison.
10. ScottRx82 (Posts: 1; Member since: 31 Dec 2013)
I have the Max and my wife has the G2. We both actually agree that the Max is superior in every way except the camera.
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9907; Member since: 14 May 2012)
G2 with it's beautiful screen and amazing camera. Clearly a winner in my book.
9. chocolaking (Posts: 491; Member since: 22 May 2012)
Yes, I upgraded my one to One max..
G2 pro or Note 3 is clearly !! no match of One max..
clearly!!!! in every way !!
no matter how you look at it.
5. Jillxz (Posts: 148; Member since: 04 Jun 2012)
I got my LG G2 and I love it. Don't see any blueish color in that beautiful screen .
6. E.S.1 (Posts: 297; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
The G2 the best phone I ever had. I always had Samsung and I'm not sure if I'd ever go back if LG continues strongly like this year. No blue tint and the battery last 2 full days easily. It drains very slow and charges unbelievably fast.
11. sarge77 (Posts: 202; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Both phones are incredibly fast max bigger screen amd better sound g2 still big screen and way faster cant compare s600 to s800 i love my g2 great battery does everything in no time.
I do love the zoe on the one phones wish it was added to more phones or the app sold for it the g2 has stuff you can edit out of pics if it pops up.
12. horangeh (Posts: 4; Member since: 06 Jul 2014)
I have LG G2. The pics with the back camera have good detail and contrast BUT always pick up reddish tones that are not there and oversaturate other colors too. My hair is died blond and the cam always puts reddish tones where that I don't see in the mirror or with iphone 5s. The phone screen is indeed bluish - when I took a pic of blue-gray sky, the pic looked VIOLET on the phone but closer to blue-gray when I saw it on the computer.