HTC J Review
|Quadrant Standard||AnTuTu||NenaMark 2|
|HTC One S||4867||7012||60,7|
|Sony Xperia SL||3218||7229||37,4|
|Motorola DROID RAZR M||4864||6715||61,3|
1. FranksGT posted on 06 Nov 2012, 09:06 9
Should of got a better rating seeing as it was demanded for a specific market.
9. Kronic (banned) posted on 06 Nov 2012, 09:52 5
I am dissapointed! I really thought this was the butterfly. I was so excited to see this article on the home page.
13. Izzy_V posted on 06 Nov 2012, 13:35 0
Agreed. The way he talked about this phone one would think he would have given it a score between an 8.5 and a 9.
8. OptimusOne posted on 06 Nov 2012, 09:41 4
come on... pentile isn't that bad if you purposly don't try to look for the pixels.
I have an HTC Nexus One WVGA Pentile and unless i specifically try to see the pentile, I don't see it
not that im saying RGB isn't better though.
18. Captain_Doug posted on 07 Nov 2012, 07:59 0
I went to a T-mobile store and checked out the One S. My eyes were like "nope, nope, nope" in under 30 seconds. Your eyes might be able to lie to you but mine where quite unhappy. I don't think I had ever seen pentile screen before either and I wasn't looking for it, it just screamed at me. There's just way to many other options to feel like settling for pentile is okay. I also have a personal preference against Amoled screens in general. Not a fan of the color. Even with me being that picky, there's still plenty of options out there.
3. Nathan_ingx posted on 06 Nov 2012, 09:18 0
"With some level of water protection, 'larger battery' and a funky red paint job among other colors, this device has plenty of reasons to exist..."
I thought by larger battery you meant 2300mAh+ !! Too bad!
6. Nathan_ingx posted on 06 Nov 2012, 09:24 0
...as in what comes ready in the box!!
That's an option...
4. thelegend6657 posted on 06 Nov 2012, 09:19 1
Its a redesigned One S with snapdragon S4
Remember that asian's One S gets a overclocked 1.7GHZ snapdragon S3
10. psysect posted on 06 Nov 2012, 10:02 0
this is very good phone with high panchmark & build quality but plz review the htc s monster J butterfly.
11. legend1 posted on 06 Nov 2012, 11:56 3
Judging from the written review I thought this would of have gotten more than a 7.5
12. psysect posted on 06 Nov 2012, 13:14 0
exactly..this is only a number..dont advert to this number..
amaze 4g had taken number 9.why!!??
i dont belive it but review is very good &
14. ahhxd717 posted on 06 Nov 2012, 16:46 1
I don't understand how this phone gets a 7.5 only because of the screen. That's a bit ridiculous. I mean, qHD Pentile isn't the best, but it's not terrible either.
15. mydi.maus (unregistered) posted on 06 Nov 2012, 18:32 0
this phone can swim..
17. tiara6918 posted on 07 Nov 2012, 01:37 0
Even though this device was released in japan a few months ago, I wonder if htc will have plans to sell it internationally as well. I like how htc tries on different designs with their phones.