HTC Desire V Review
0. phoneArena 10 Aug 2012, 08:34 posted on
Here comes the HTC Desire V – the company's first dual-SIM smartphone, which stands out with its attractive design and decent hardware. Sure, its specs sheet has “mid-range” written all over it, yet the handset is actually among the best dual-SIM smartphones you can currently find, at least on paper. Inside it ticks a 1GHz processor, a 4-inch screen glows on its front side, and the back is occupied by a 5-megapixel camera, and you get Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich out of the box. Sounds pretty promising, so let's waste no more time and take an in-depth look at the HTC Desire V...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
3. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
sexy looking phone. I have to agree with the rating.
4. pegasso (Posts: 129; Member since: 27 Nov 2011)
IMHO, HTC Desire VC is much better looking than this...
5. jaytai0106 (Posts: 799; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
pretty good looking mid range phone. a lot like One X haha.
2. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
There are alot of mistakes saying this is Htc One V..check phonearena :P luls
6. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
the phone is nice... very nice.. just like usual HTCs. But there is one thing that spoil it- its the camera. the orange ring around the camera seemed out of place, and it just... feels.. weird :)
8. dblue45 (Posts: 77; Member since: 26 Aug 2009)
Leave that, why do they put such bad cameras on their phones?! Even on the One X :P
12. Hunt3rj2 (Posts: 396; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)
The One X is actually pretty good. Of course, it does lose out to the Xperia S and definitely is a long shot away from the Xperia TX/GX, but I don't think that anyone was expecting miracles.
13. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
The One X camera is actually nice in the One X body..
while the camera in the Desire V gives me the ''what the hell are you doing there?'' feeling.
7. mobilefuture (Posts: 206; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Why did this get a lower score than the desire c?
11. Samsomesh (Posts: 180; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
@phonearena i heard that Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy S Duos GT-S7562L hits the FCC!!!..
14. kawin (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
Internal memory is said as 4GB to customers but OS itself takes 3GB and only 93MB is available for the users.
Display issue - Red line appears at all sides of screen while opening any message or menu in settings.
below touch screen , the exit menu and main menu keys often dont work. need to press long time or keepon tapping it.
Options not very user friendly as Samsung or Nokia.
I purchased this before just 1 month and this is all my own exp..
15. satish1to100 (Posts: 1; Member since: 01 Jan 2013)
hey friends plz dont go htc Desire V models, i having problem in this, some times its restarting automatically and some times we could not make any calls during that time if u restart it will work and we can make calls, its big irritating one plz friends dont go for HTC Desire V.
16. hedeshmukh (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Apr 2013)
hai friends excellent modals but some times problems make in charging, some times its restarting i am not satisfactory in this model.