HTC Aria Review
0. phoneArena 16 Jul 2010, 08:03 posted on
Bringing along a customized Android experience with Sense in tow, the HTC Aria might be small in stature, but its slim figure might deceptively hide something that's sure to impress any AT&T customers all around...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. MarcMaiden (Posts: 25; Member since: 24 Nov 2009)
Ive been using the HTC Aria for a couple of weeks now and I love it. However, the call quality I get is better than I have gotten on my other phones I've had (Moto Droid, Iphone, Storm) The biggest cons I have: Mediocre speaker volume (personally) the keyboard can be a bit small, but I have gotten fast using, but I know some people out there will not like it other than that I would recommend this phone to anyone who is looking for a great pocketable android device on AT&T. That being said, now that the captivate is released, If you dont mind lugging around a bigger phone, the captivate will satisfy your geeky, anti-iphone needs on AT&T.
2. ace1122 (Posts: 237; Member since: 23 Mar 2009)
I wish Verizon would get a phone like this. Small, but good.
4. SladeNoctis (Posts: 5; Member since: 30 Apr 2010)
You guys could get the Droid Eris which is exactly like this expect a bit bigger but better overall.
11. ace1122 (Posts: 237; Member since: 23 Mar 2009)
That phone is discontinued and pretty ugly compared to this.
5. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
PHONEARENA, you need to stop rating call quality - obviously, you are not in a good reception area. In my house, for the month I owned the phone, where I normally get 0-1 bars of service, the phone was great and had great quality for voice. Speakerphone is not as bad as it is made out to be. SLade, DROID ERIS is RIP now as the ARIA will rock on 2.2. Marc, I bought the captivate as my exchange - that is one SUHHHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEET phone.
6. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
PhoneArena is also showing its bias by not reviewing the phone when it first arrived - on 6/20/10. The phone has a 600 Mhz that is actually really fast. The Sense UI is great - I did not like the friends stream. Found the TOUCH WIZ ui better for that, esp. for FACEBOOK.
7. frustyak (Posts: 208; Member since: 08 Mar 2010)
"Removing the back cover, you might be fascinated by its internal yellow paint job" Who cares what color the inside of the phone is?
10. ace1122 (Posts: 237; Member since: 23 Mar 2009)
I know right. I wish they would add some color to phones where it matters. I'm so sick of the black, grey, or white phones.
8. frustyak (Posts: 208; Member since: 08 Mar 2010)
Am I the only one that searched for the Cubic music player that you recommended on the Android Market and couldn't find it?
12. emephone. (unregistered)
I do not like the HTC aria I have gone through 6 phones each time my phone drops called called people when it wants and turns it self in airplane mode would not recommend any one to get this ohon
13. benjamin86 (unregistered)
My new unlocked phones is the best. Without it I would be lost. My HTC Aria is amazing. Being an unlocked at&t phones I can take it overseas and my kids absolutely love the touchscreen, apps, and games. I'm definitely surprising my wife with one for her birthday. I got my htc unlock codes from unlockthatphone.com, they are amazing and fast to get cell phone unlock codes. If you ever need any at&t unlock codes be sure to check them out. Even so the HTC Aria is sick and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who asks!
14. gfdgj (unregistered)
yea only sucky thing is that its only available in USA, dunno when i will come to Europe
15. dude (unregistered)
in europe its known as HTC Gratia. hope this helps man
16. LXH (unregistered)
I don't know why Phonearena say it can handle a whole day ??
It goes out of battery after 3-3.5 hours using wifi and surf the webs and with MINIMUM brightness
17. BROWN (Posts: 24; Member since: 08 Aug 2014)
Click Here to Unlock your HTC ARIA Video showing how easily unlocks the HTC ARIA Remotely by code. We guarantee the fastest turnaround. The HTC ARIA Unlock code is emailed to you. Unlockyour HTC ARIA easily and safely.This method will work for any HTC ARIA phone, We can also unlock most GSM phones regardless of the provider your phone came from. Visit Link: ATTPhoneunlockingshop.us
Most Popular Unlocks and the all networks unlock Go to this link and place the order: Jailbreakwizz.com
18. BROWN (Posts: 24; Member since: 08 Aug 2014)
New Good News: Price Match Guarantee
We offer very competitive prices however we will also match any price that you find on any competitor website. At Jailbreakwizz.com, we are committed to excellent service and great value and our price guarantee is just another step in that direction.
we will not only meet it but beat it by 10%. That's right. We offer 110% of the difference if you find an unlocking solution cheaper than ours. Just give us the following information about our competitor and we will not just meet their price but beat it by an additional 10%.
For example: Our price for unlock service is $50 and you find it for $40 on our competitor website, we will give it to you for $39.
Terms and Conditions
1. Price Match offer applies to similar models, networks and lock status(clean,blocked or blacklisted IMEI)
2. We will need to have the website and URL for where you find a better price for us to honor the price match guarantee.
3. The currency on all price matching must be in US dollars.
4. The price match must be presented BEFORE you submit your order. We will not offer money back on order has already been placed.
5. Whilst we will price match against any online website but we reserve the right to refuse is the price match URL comes from Ebay and similar auction sites. They generally provide lower service and low success rates for unlocking phones.
19. BROWN (Posts: 24; Member since: 08 Aug 2014)
Releasing Nokia Lumia 1520 on other networks depends upon each and every network's contract basis. If you want a Nokia Lumia on other network than AT&T, the only way is to get an AT&T network locked Nokia Lumia 1520 and unlock it to use with any GSM SIM. The safest way to unlock a Nokia Lumia 1520 is using unlock code. an unlock code for a Nokia Lumia 1520 can be obtained either from its network provider or from any trusted vendor online. Once you have got the unlock code you can Contact Us email at Support@jailbreakwizz.com and get the free unlocking instructions. Good luckl.