Google Nexus 5 vs Google Nexus 4
0. phoneArena 13 Nov 2013, 02:38 posted on
Last year’s Nexus 4 was met with critical and user acclaim alike, but there were some shortcomings such as the camera and battery. Can the Nexus 5 put these criticisms to rest, and is the latest Nexus device worth the upgrade from a Nexus 4 that still has a lot of life left in it? Read on to find out...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. hmd74 (Posts: 275; Member since: 31 Jan 2013)
Display details for Nexus 4...No data :|
That is called a compare :|
2. fistigons (Posts: 262; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
Hopefully Google pushes an update for the camera and speakers. That would be awesome.
3. wando77 (Posts: 267; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
Shame they didn't stick a 3000mah battery in this. Would have got one if they had
4. _Bone_ (Posts: 2106; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Solid upgrade but a pity for battery capacity, an extra 700mAh would've costed Google like $1.50.
5. sss_ddk (Posts: 61; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
Why does the N5 take so long to take a pic? HDR settings?
6. AfterShock (Posts: 2530; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Just biding my time until I have mine.
LG done Nexus good, again IMO.
7. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2116; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
"Though the Nexus 5 only adds 200mAh to the Nexus 4’s 2100mAh battery, results are so far much better."
Then they proceed to show a graph where the Nexus 5 lasts 3 minutes longer than the Nexus 4. Sounds legit.
8. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 922; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
nexus 5 true colors nexus 4 kind of bluish but all nice pics..