Acer beTouch E210 Review
0. phoneArena 15 Mar 2011, 04:00 posted on
The Acer beTouch E210 is a BlackBerry-esque typing-optimized candybar phone that's sure to be easy on the pocket. It sports a similar form factor to its ideological predecessor, which is the Acer beTouch E130, and offers a 2.6-inch resistive screen with a resolution of 320 x 240, a 600MHz Qualcomm MSM7227 processor and a 3.2MP camera...
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. Kiwilad (unregistered)
I've been using this phone for about 2 weeks and what I have noticed so far is.
1. Battery life isn’t that good (1300 mh) is only good for around 10-12 hours per day.
2. Audio quality when using the phone is poor and the audio from mp3's and other audio formats is also very poor.
3. Touch screen is not good (compared to my previous Motorola Cliq).
4. Keyboard is nowhere near as good as the Motorola or my previous Blackberry (it just feels cheap!)
5. "Would I buy this phone again?". probably not
3. nasty (unregistered)
i have been using this phone for the past 3 weeks.
1.it processes unwanted apps which i have never even opened so need to force stop it every 2hrs.
2.unlike other androids this cell does not have a task manager which gives an option of killing apps.
3.it take a lot of time to process contacts i have no clue why n also dont no if its my phone or is it usually like this.
at the end i m never coming back to acer n m trying to get it exchanged with some other phone.
4. sampathkumar sridaran (unregistered)
I have purchased mobile on 27/08/2011.Totally dissatisfied with battery.I am yet to use internet and has been using for just making mob calls and sending sms.The battery charged full in the morning before usage begins around 9.00 a.m.Usage may be just max 50 inward&outward calls taken together and around 10 to 15 sms.immediately by evening around 5.pm msg is displyed on screen battery has just 15% charge left.This is nothing but atrocious.I hereby call for ACER to recall the product and provide me a better option failing which i have to think of approaching consumer forums for redressal of greivance