Acer Liquid E2 Review
0. phoneArena 23 May 2013, 09:45 posted on
The Acer Liquid E2 Duo does not come from Samsung or Apple, nor it is a bleeding-edge device, but - contrary to what you might expect - it is an extremely fascinating handset…
This is a discussion for a review. To read the whole review, click here
1. mafiaprinc3 (Posts: 367; Member since: 07 May 2012)
fair review,the camera is surprisingly good for it's price point
2. znellu (Posts: 72; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Other than the speaker grills, design of the phone looks great :)
3. Sondae (Posts: 195; Member since: 02 Jan 2013)
Its not that horrific look for me at least its unique than using design over and over again like other brand...
4. joogles (Posts: 2; Member since: 03 Jan 2014)
I have to say, I like the clean cut lines of the phone, and have to admit that my fears of moving into the smart phone market were unfounded. Personally, I have found it to be very user friendly even for the techno-illiterate like myself. Nice phone for those of us leaving the dark ages....