x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Samsung Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Samsung Galaxy s4, not impressed at all.

chocolaking 04 Apr 2013, 10:16 posted on

Pros And Cons Detailed, Conclusions fallows.

Pros

4.99 inch screen- This Feature should be common sense, I cannot stress how much i wish every device i owned had a big screen like the DNA Droid, Thank You Samsung and your Super amoled technology.

IR Blaster - Very Great Feature Every Phone should have it but depends on the user preference.

Sleek premium plastic Body - Looks Great from far. and low cost for making it.

Cons

Plastic Body - Easily slip out of hand and feel cheap material on hand. feels paying big bucks for a toyish gadget.

Screen Resolution- 441.65 PPI is up to par, But AmoLED isn't really good for human eyes when looking at it for a long period of time. Contrast ratio can be sharp, but does not present smooth colour in nature.

Dimensions - Despite having a slitly bigger screen than the SGS3, Since the body did not change at all from a S3, You could have release this screen on the S3. Why make the consumer wait for one year and then release the technology you already have a year ago.

MicroSD Slot - who still needs the MicroSD nowadays, it's 2013! you back up everything online.

Battery - Removable battery is just giving me impression that the stock battery will die any time soon. But I can always replace it. since it's not accessable.

Display - Great Size But 1080p might be a bit overkill if it doesn't offer much improvements. Come on sammy! get it together. Pentiled is old technology!

Camera - I really hope you upgrade the hardware like HTC did. you have putting the same old sensor and processor fromt he S3. really? you think all consumers are dumb?

Software - Like every phone it has its ups and down, But I wish you have improved on your web browsers.I am getting irritated everytime I use the web browser from an S3.

Conclunsion: I really see you fallowing the same marketing strategy like Apple, just to make money from over produced parts. Then why not just call the S4 and S3s?

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories