i-mate JAQ3 User Reviews

Anil Kumar
posted on 06 Dec 2008, 22:46

I-mate JAQ3

a must buy if u need headache later. imagine this phone offers u PDA but u cant work on PDA if in a call coz its speaker phone is so low that one has to stick it to ur ear to listen. Hangs almost daily, service centre cannot help as this is what is orignal speakerphone voice. No use wasting time on their website as u cant evn sign-in as this is also malfunctioning.
I thin the only thing working for i-mate company is their bank balance. If the compnay happens to read this then do contact me and i will like to throw this mobile on their face.

Pros

• good looks

Cons

• speakerphone
  • hangs
  • slow speed
  • nothing on website

Majid FAREED
posted on 13 Aug 2008, 01:47

4.2

Not this bad comparied with Money

Although it had a lot of bugs, but from money point of view, you are having ALL in ONE with low price, you have WiFi, Bluetooth, Infrared, touch screen... For me, I don't recommended again, but for anyone who needs to upgrade his ordinary cell phone with lower price so this one is god for him, it is not a hard work device.

The only thing that makes me hate it is that there is no good support for it on i-mate website, in my opinion, even if it is an obsolete version, but there must be some patches to solve bugs, updates, so that i-mate won’t loose its credibility.

Mohammed
posted on 07 Apr 2007, 19:26

2.6

Terrible device

I bought this phone thinking it was what I always wanted and had everything. When I first started using it I was shocked. It is DEAD SLOW, more than anything I ever saw. I had a JAM and its much faster. The device is full of problems just to mention some: Continuous hanging, camera freezes and low quality, voice calls very bad quality, you hear the call waiting and cant see who for 3 seconds and could hang if you try answering, the inbox takes 15 seconds to open and when typing anything your fingers are so much faster than what comes up on the screen, DEAD SLOW, and may other problems.. I sent it to be fixed and they changed the mother board and still its dead slow!! Had to send it back again and still with them. Its a real disappointment especially after reading all these bad reviews about it I feel bad to have spent so much money to buy it!!