i-mate JAMA 201
- High pixel densitiy screen, over 300ppi (320 ppi)
- Lacks Wi-Fi
- Slow data means slow Internet browsing (EDGE)
- Single-core processor
- Too little RAM memory (64 MB RAM)
- Low-resolution camera (2 megapixels)
- Lacks a standard (3.5mm) headphones jack
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- No front-facing camera
- Lacks global positioning system (GPS)
- Device type:
- Smart phone
- Windows Mobile Standard (6.0)
- 4.44 x 2.48 x 0.55 inches (113 x 63 x 14 mm)
the average is 4.8 oz (137 g) 5.36 oz (152 g)
- 5.36 oz (152 g)
- Physical size:
- 2.5 inches
- 640 x 480 pixels
- Pixel density:
Pixel density - The pixel density of a display represents the number of pixels over an area of one inch. It’s measured in “pixels per inch”, or ppi. The higher the number, the more detailed and good-looking the display is.
- 320 ppi
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 65 536
- 2 megapixels
- Digital zoom, Autofocus
Processor - The processor is the main computing component of a phone and is a major factor when it comes to the overall speed of the device. Some more powerful smartphones use dual-core and quad-core processors designed to deliver greater performance.
- Single core, 300 MHz, Samsung
- System memory:
System memory - System memory, or RAM memory is the type of memory that the device uses to temporarily store data from the OS or currently-running apps. The more RAM available to the device, the better the performance will be when multiple or heavier programs are running.
- 64 MB RAM / 128 MB ROM
- Storage expansion:
- Talk time:
the average is 13 h (760 min) 4.00 hours
- 4.00 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 20 days (485 h) 6.2 days (150 hours)
- 6.2 days (150 hours)
- 1100 mAh
- Internet Explorer Mobile
- 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- USB 1.1
- Computer sync
- Service lights, Polyphonic ringtones (64 voices), Vibration, Phone profiles, Speakerphone
- Voice dialing, Voice commands, Voice recording
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct i-mate JAMA 201 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.