x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Virgin Mobile Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Virgin Mobile USA!!!

Bonita_Mocha 03 Oct 2012, 13:07 posted on

I think it really sucks that our virgin mobile is the slowest of them all. We don't get new phones until a year late. Even Boost Mobile and US Cellular even has the Samsung Galaxy S III and Cricket has the new Iphone 5!!! I think that VMUSA needs to step up their game on the cellphones or they will be losing customers to other carriers.

posted on 05 Oct 2012, 22:30 1

1. Dawsonmgm (Posts: 4; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)

I do think this to. Just because they didnt have te iphon i switched to Att gophone untill i broke my iphone. Then i came back. But yes they really do need to get new phones faster and lower the price on the iphone.

posted on 06 Oct 2012, 14:39

2. Bonita_Mocha (Posts: 4; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)

I have been wanting to switch to another company.. Maybe Boost Mobile because they use Sprint network as well. Idk it just sucks because I never knew that our country was this slow as far as getting new phones. And yes the prices are crazy but it's only because you aren't on a contract. Which is not far LOL.

posted on 11 Oct 2012, 12:04

3. elbarto91 (Posts: 2; Member since: 11 Oct 2012)

what are you guys dumb or lost in space..boost or us cellular never got the galaxy s3 or any of tht...boost mobile and us cellular has the galaxy s2 from sprint..and cricket is not even close to getting the iphone 5..they hav the iphone 4/4s...shesh were have you ppl been living under a rock lol..and virgin mobile is getting new phones like the galaxy reverb and the iphone 4s..so there for there phones dont suck..and from resourses the lg optimum elite has sold out and virgin mobile in radio shack sells more than boost..yeah imma boost mobile customer but im not saying whos better because you no why there both own by sprint..so yeah..

posted on 11 Oct 2012, 13:10

4. Bonita_Mocha (Posts: 4; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)

I thought Boost and US Cellular were getting the Iphone 5. But with Boost Mobile having the Samsung Galaxy S II is still better than VMUSA!!!! LG Optimus Elite is wack. And Cricket does have the Iphone 5 it has even been advertised maybe you're the one lost in space. And the Galaxy Reverb is not that much better than the phone I already have. You naming phones that are nowhere near the phones I'm complaining VM doesn't have LOL. The only good smartphones VMUSA has are Iphone 4S, HTC Evo, Samsung Reverb, and HTC One. Look at the other phone companies in other countries then you will know what me and the other person were talking about.

posted on 19 Oct 2012, 00:11

5. elbarto1991 (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Oct 2012)

hahahaha your pretty funny...your complaining bout cricket having this and that alraight prove me right or rong..is cricket a 4g lte carrier yes or no...so imagin there more a 3g carrier and for them to hav the iphone 5 thats 4glte stupid do you think the iphone would work out for them...smh lol...think..so think b4 you speak...cause point blank none of the carries could hav the iphone 5 cause why oh yeah ding ding ding no lte support uhhhggg..go to you tube and see what the guy says bout the cricket iphone that how much it dosent work and it gives you problems as soon as you turn it on...

posted on 19 Oct 2012, 00:12

6. elbarto1991 (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Oct 2012)

like i sed the only possible carrier that can hav a lte phone there way is metro pcs

posted on 19 Oct 2012, 15:22

7. Bonita_Mocha (Posts: 4; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)

I'm not even a fan of the Iphone so I could really care less about that. That wasn't even the point I was making in my whole post you just went on and on about irrelevant s**t. And I'm not gonna keep arguing with you because you obviously have selective reading.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories