Sabres2010 posted on 09 Jul 2010, 09:16 0 0
Does anyone know if there will be an EnV 4 released from Verizon? How about a new EnV Touch?
1. Corpsemaker posted on 10 Jul 2010, 12:42 0 0
I have been wondering the same... I haven't heard of any rumors yet but they released the env 2 in 2008 and env 3 in 2009. So you would think they would release one this year but that hasn't happened yet. I did hear though that the LG Ally smartphone was suppose to "replace the EnV series". I do not know if that is true though.
2. iamrobertkrogh posted on 10 Jul 2010, 21:09 0 0
Be on the lookout for new versions of both the Touch and Env3 coming up soon... Hopefully they fixed the software glitches that cause the constant restarting of the phones..
17. asshole (unregistered) posted on 30 Nov 2010, 21:48 1 0
the bird bird bird, bird is the word, aahhhh well the bird, bird, bird is the word, the bird bird bird, bird is the word
3. PHONE_GEEK posted on 21 Jul 2010, 14:22 0 0
The LG Ally is the new version of the LG enV touch and the LG Fathom is the new version of the LG enV 3.
14. peachs123 (unregistered) posted on 12 Nov 2010, 12:51 0 0
no there now the new LG ally is a newer droid.
22. Right (unregistered) posted on 19 May 2011, 18:26 0 0
the LG Octane is the env4
26. ILikeBubbles posted on 24 Dec 2011, 03:49 0 0
aren't these all discontinued now though? how about early next year? Verizon hasn't had any new upcoming phones for quite a while...
4. paps511 posted on 21 Jul 2010, 20:18 0 0
are you saying that as speculation, or fact. because they are kinda the same except one is android and one is winmo... granted the currents are somewhat similar, but still vastly different than ally and fathom. i doubt that they are really the next editions.
6. Corpsemaker posted on 01 Aug 2010, 16:53 0 0
Verizon's summer catalog was leaked. No Env phones in there. Don't expect any in August or September.
7. ace1122 posted on 01 Aug 2010, 18:25 0 0
NO offense "Phone_geek" but you are simply wrong. The Fathom is for business users. It has nothing to do with the env3. And i don't see how the ally could be the successor of the env touch since its a smartphone. The env touch is simply not a smartphone. And look at the names. The ally is VS740. The env touch is VX11000. If the ally was the successor shouldn't its name be VX12000 or something? Just like how the voyager was VX10000 so the env touch is VX11000. SO cleary the fathom and ally are not related to the env family. And so far there has been zero evidence that there will be and env4 of env touch2. But there should be.
9. mr. droid posted on 11 Sep 2010, 22:20 0 0
the enV touch is the upgrade to the sub-par voyager, which i am sure you already know. its a little better, but LG has it in them to do MUCH better.
8. mr. droid posted on 11 Sep 2010, 22:19 0 0
the LG VN270 and LG octane are taking the place of the enV3 and enV touch. there will no longer be the enV name.
10. Boti95 posted on 13 Sep 2010, 17:41 0 0
I heard that the LG Env Touch "2" was going to come out. It was suppose to have the android platform and the form factor like the LG Env Touch.
11. mr. droid posted on 14 Sep 2010, 20:36 0 0
they already have the ally.. wouldnt make sense.. then again.. it is LG.. an inferior company of phones that never makes any sense.
13. peaches123 (unregistered) posted on 12 Nov 2010, 12:49 0 0
yes, they have already made them and they are better than the env3's.. but i wish that they would make a new env touch instead of still making env's.. i mean there is four kinds now.
15. Mbock posted on 12 Nov 2010, 13:14 0 0
The Octane is the new version of the Env 3. It changed the key board and outer screen but any Env user will feel right at home.
16. layla (unregistered) posted on 23 Nov 2010, 14:39 0 0
no env4 in works.. enV pro which will be droid is coming out no full release date yet but is in the works!
18. VerizonGUY2121 (unregistered) posted on 03 Dec 2010, 17:40 0 0
The enV Pro was scrapped...the only new lg out or coming out are the Vortex, Octane, Cosmos Touch, and ALLY 2...i work for verizon so there u gooooooo
24. ChrisTheTechGuy posted on 21 Jul 2011, 10:15 0 0
posted 7 months ago and still no ally 2, epic fail
20. IKnowEverything (unregistered) posted on 11 Jan 2011, 18:25 0 0
Okay, heres the deal. Things go like this, the new LG Octane is the enV4. Just like how when the enV Touch came out, it was basically the Voyager 2, its the same deal with the Octane, if you look. The front screen is exactly the same in theory and so is the inside keyboard, just instead of having an "angled" corners, they are just more rounded. Trust me on this... IKnowEverything :]
21. Gabster loves (unregistered) posted on 11 May 2011, 18:05 0 0
Ok so according to IKnowEverything,if the LG OCtane is the enV4 then what is the LG evV touch ?
23. cool (unregistered) posted on 14 Jul 2011, 15:48 0 0
the octane is the new env4
25. zach (unregistered) posted on 24 Sep 2011, 22:08 0 0
Any word on an env 5 ;) seems like every year they have had an update.... should be this fall?