x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Sprint Discussions
  • Options
    Close

the worst customer service in the business

mikael fata (unregistered) 10 Oct 2011, 19:30 posted on

I woke up to a text this morning that my phone was going to be shut off for non payment. i immediately called sprint to say how is this possible since i have auto pay. they insisted i was never an auto pay customer even when i got to a supervisor, who i promptly told him to go look up my payment history than he came back and said yes i was until last month , when i switched credit cards from amex to mastercard they took me off auto pay , even though the rep i did it with said there was nothing i had to do, i informed the supervisor of this and he told me i had to start the auto pay all over again. i also told him that if the late charge was not taken off i would end my service with them , they only thing he did was say well you will have to pay 90.00 to end your contract, i told him good luck on getting that, he finally admitted that the rep was at fault and gave me back my late charge and helped me enroll in the auto pay , which by the way is a pain in the ass to navigate. well i think my relationship will end with sprint when my contract is up, would not recommend them , i dealt with dropped phone calls to save 30 bucks a months . i dont think its worth it. ten years with verizon and never had dropped calls nor a rep talk to me in this manner. the iphone nor anything else will save this company.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories