x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Sprint Discussions
  • Options
    Close

New Blackberry

Sekine (unregistered) 25 May 2011, 22:37 posted on

I heard a rumor that Blackberry will be introducing a new rotary, corded dial smartphone especially for Sprint---wonder if it will a flip model? How is it ATT and Verizon already have listed new Blackberry models for Aug, yet Blackberry has nothing for Sprint. Guess Blackberry not worried about losing Sprint clients to android phones.....sad!

posted on 06 Feb 2013, 05:16

2. PhonePhazer47 (Posts: 30; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)

Sprint for some reason always waits to the last minute to sometimes post new phones. ive been w sprint for years and i notice they do that especially w their Blackberrys. a couple of years ago they listed on their website they were getting the storm then it came off. Then compared to other carriers they waited till like the last min to say they were getting the style and the bold. IDK other carriers list it on their website way faster. but your right. like for example sprint has on the website their releasing the Q10 in march, yet no info on the Z10. so yea! if i wanted one, which im thinking on, my contract is up so what are there waiting for? guess blackberry aint worried. But along w Sprint ....They should...

posted on 07 Feb 2013, 12:06

3. AppDeveloper (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)

i am not aware of it

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories