x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Sprint Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Had a choice to go to any carrier I wanted even though I had deposit

chrisld85 (unregistered) 06 Jun 2011, 15:53 posted on

Had a choice to go to any carrier I wanted even though I had deposit but I ended up with going with sprint best prices & best customer service, I have had sprint for a long while now I wanted to see what else was out there I didnt find anything I liked so I went back. verizon may rule the air but they won't rule my wallet! Had verizon in the past... There phones are nothing but headaches and problems also there customer service is snobs NEVER AGAIN! Can you hear me now? :)

posted on 10 Oct 2011, 19:33

1. mikael fata (unregistered)

i for one cant wait to go back to verizon, sprints customer service is the worst

posted on 03 Nov 2011, 10:15

2. jamrockjones (Posts: 345; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)

I agree with chrisld85, Verizon is way too expensive. I've never had issues with my Sprint service, and as far a customer care goes there have been a couple times where they have waived charges on my bill because I didn't intentionally mean to use a certain service. Sprint all the WAY.

posted on 13 Feb 2012, 16:06

3. Fogmist26 (Posts: 1; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)

Yeah I agree >.... Sprint Is best for your money Ive been with them for the 2yrs now and I just wish they would release the samsung galaxy nexus i dont know how much longer i can wait i still have my old samsung moment..

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories