ZTE Warp Sequent User Reviews

Text input8.8/10
Everyday usage8.2/10
UI speed8.4/10

anderpuppy
posted on 12 Nov 2013, 12:22 (Posts: 0; Member since: 12 Nov 2013)

ZTE Not livng u to warrenty

anderpuppy has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

WARRENTY WILL NOT BE BACKED UP. DO NOT BUYTHEIR PRODUCTS. My phone was never put in or dropped in the water, placed in a humid area, taken out in the rain, or even loaned to someone to make a call. It has not been taken out of my household as am homebound. It has been in a waterproof case with a screen protector since the moment I opened It. ZTE CLAIMED THIS PHONE WAS WATER DAMAGED , WHICH IS A ALL OUT LIE JUST TO GET OUT OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT DURRING THE SUPPOSED 1 YEAR WARRENTY. $200 FOR A PHONE THAT WNT LAST A YEAR AND HAS A WORTHLESS WARRENTY.

THIS DISABLED MILITARY DESERT STORM VET WILL NOT EVER RECOMMEND THERE ZTE PRODUCTS

SHAME ON THIS ASAIN COMPANY TAKING ADVANTAGED OF AMERICANS, AND AMERICAN VETS

Pros

• slim

Cons

• Will not stand behind their product as claimed. $200 for a phone that wontlast a year then say is is water damaged to get outof fixing it, a blaient lie by ZTE. DO NOT BY THEIR PRODUCTS

djacobs
posted on 18 Sep 2013, 11:38 (Posts: 0; Member since: 18 Sep 2013)

worst phone ever

djacobs has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I didn't have the phone long enough to rate some of the features, I sent it to the zte service center and they said that I damaged the mother board It left here in good shape except it would let me call or answer The service center is nothing more than a place to send a phone because you have nothing better to spend your money on and like to have people be rude to you when you can understand them(doesn't anyone have english speaking employee's any more)

Build quality 2/10 It quit working one day before it was a month old
Reception 5/10 Ok while it worked
Call quality 5/10 ok while it worked

DroidMeister
posted on 02 Jun 2013, 22:37 (Posts: 0; Member since: 02 Jun 2013)

Hallelujah, I'm a believer now.

DroidMeister has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I'm glad I didn't believe all the bad press this phone got by the so-called experts. I got this phone for $99.00 plus tax, and this has turned out to be a great buy. I previously had a SS Galaxy Prevail, to this phone is a serious upgrade from that. I am extremely pleased with the Warp Sequent, even shocked by it's performance. It has been tagged as an entry level phone, but I'd say it's more like a upper-mid level phone coming from a Prevail.

This phone is perfect in it's display size and resolution, internal storage and processing power. It's smooth and not buggy, jittery or laggy with apps like my poor Prevail was. It comes loaded nicely from stock, although Boost's bloatware which comes with the boost ID annoys me to the inth degree. However, it performs quickly, smoothly and reliably for me in all aspects. I've added a facial recognition app for added security, which works shockingly well. I have nothing but praise for the Warp Sequent. Now, I don't work for Boost Mobile or ZTE; but I have been satisfied Boost costomer for years; and ZTE hit several home runs with this phone. My advice to anyone reading or watching bad reviews on this device is to ignore what they're saying. I just think that some people are paid to talk down about their competitors. If I were a competitor of Boost or ZTE, I probably would be a little intimidated too. I'm personally very satisfied with both my service and purchase. I only have two complaints about this phone:

1. The battery...

Camera 9/10 Colors are not always vivid.
Battery 8/10 Battery life is shorter than I'd like under heavy use.

Pros

• Very Fast
  • Big display
  • Reliable
  • Excellent UI
  • Comes nicely loaded with apps from stock
  • Superb multimedia device

Cons

• Mediocre battery life under heavy use
  • Camera not extremely vivid, but acceptable

mccarthy_thomas
posted on 29 Apr 2013, 10:13 (Posts: 0; Member since: 29 Apr 2013)

Good Phone

mccarthy_thomas has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I feel its very good phone actually, the features are amazing the display is good and also the phone seems to be pretty durable. And the back cover what you get you cant really complaint about it for the price u get it at. Same features and similar size of a phone is gonna cost u much more than this. Overall the phone is value for money like someone already mentioned.

• Features

badgorilla
posted on 16 Apr 2013, 12:06 (Posts: 0; Member since: 16 Apr 2013)

my secondary phone which has become my primary

badgorilla has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

though i owned a htc oneX, i was looking for a phone which was developer friendly(load custom roms) with minimal OEM skin overlay over the stock android... By chance i came across this phone and purchased it... this is a really a damn good piece of hardware - its light elegant design(at least upfront) and a very stock android experience... it takes custom ROMs without much fuss... all in all a definite buy rating... one thing i did not like though was the fact the back cover was a bit badly designed.

God2Pac
posted on 27 Apr 2013, 16:02 (Posts: 9; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)

Nice Phone.

God2Pac has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Hi i have a ZTE warp sequent, i am using it from the past six months. Haven't got any problems yet. I saw few reviews in some forums, Don't know why people have so many complaints about it. i think the matter is how you use it.

PeterW
posted on 10 Apr 2013, 20:31 (Posts: 0; Member since: 10 Apr 2013)

Nice phone with preferred quality.......

PeterW has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I Love My Phone!!! I've Had it for a few months now and have not had a single issue with it. I do not download alot of apps and trash it up with junk and I have a 16G micro sd so I make sure I put everything worth downloading on there. For what I paid and pay a month what I get is awesome. Way better than my other phones! The phone also seems to be made pretty well... :)

Albert123
posted on 13 Mar 2013, 14:44 (Posts: 0; Member since: 13 Mar 2013)

Great performance. Plenty of features.

Albert123 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

In all the years that I've had a cell phone, this is the one that I am totally happy with everything about it!!!! I don't get dropped calls, the battery lasts at least 2 days before charging - unless I use some apps then it needs recharging sooner..I love that u can do anything on this phone it has 4gb built in on it I have over 15 apps on my phone and still have much more memory.Haven't had any problems with this phone. Nice and sleek. Clean interface. I use my phone mainly for videos and web. And the videos are very crisp. And the chrome internet is just like it is on a computer. It meets all my expectations and more and i would recommend this device.

Marcus121
posted on 11 Mar 2013, 17:46 (Posts: 0; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)

This phone is pretty good with speed and nice looking !

Marcus121 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Warp sequent is good and worth the money, facebook twitter and at fast speeds first of all you need to download a security applcation when every you purchase any smart phone and that will help with alot of your problems. I have had the sequent for four months now and has,not had any problems what so ever. Down loaded the users manual and WOW so much that this monster will do, especially. with the boost ID packs and the pull down screen cover.no need to open a message app to see whos who.totally wicked but like I have said(get lookout security&virus application free) and it should help. ENJOY.

Pros

• Android

Kevin007
posted on 31 Dec 2012, 20:28 (Posts: 0; Member since: 29 Dec 2012)

My Mini Comp!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin007 has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

I too have a Smartphone and its really super phone. I must say the phone has lot of updated features and it’s a Android 4.0 version. The phone supports a Video talk. You can also keep specific ringtone to contacts. Like Please enter into people>select the contact that you want to set the ringtones>press menu key>set ringtone. I would recommend this phone to my friends to buy it.

Christopher143
posted on 28 Dec 2012, 12:48 (Posts: 0; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)

I really deserve this phone

Christopher143 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

This device is really a good one and the updated version of N860 Warp. The 4.3-inch touch screen features 960-by-540-pixel resolution, which works out to a sharp 256 pixels per inch. Its an awesome phone and has a attractive looks.The features are too good.I have not faced any trouble with the phone and i feel its worth to buy this phone. It runs on Android Ginger Bread and one of the best phones from ZTE. Thanks ZTE.

Anthony14
posted on 27 Dec 2012, 16:13 (Posts: 0; Member since: 27 Dec 2012)

This is a great phone.

Anthony14 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

The Warp Sequent's impressive performance and decent midrange specs is a step up for ZTE, It may cost $199.99, but the ZTE Warp Sequent looks and feels like a million bucks. Okay, maybe not quite a million, but it's definitely the nicest looking smartphone we've seen yet from ZTE. And it works pretty well, too. The Warp Sequent has a big, sharp screen, solid performance, and it runs Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). There's no 4G, and a reflective display and underwhelming camera hold it back, but you're still getting plenty here for your money. If you don't need 4G, it's a solid choice.

anishraj
posted on 29 Sep 2012, 17:37 (Posts: 17; Member since: 18 Jun 2012)

The most fantastic phone

anishraj has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

This phone lives up to all the hype. It's an amazing phone no matter which way you look at it all the functions and features work, it feels amazing in your hands and the screen is just one of the best I've ever seen, Easy to use and is really the hot item out there now when it comes to smart phones. Very fast and smooth, very well designed. I love its big screen.many features that you will love. much cheaper but with a lot more features than the carriers branded phone I finally got my dream phone I am doing stuff that I never thought would be done on a phone.I love it!!!!!!!!!!! i recommend this device.

Pros

• ultra-fast