ZTE Render User Reviews

Camera9.3/10
Multimedia9.7/10
Internet9.7/10

God2Pac
posted on 21 Apr 2013, 09:23 (Posts: 9; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)

Very Good Phone

God2Pac has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Hi i am using this phone from past few days and i am lovin this phone. this is my first windows phone and i got used to this phone and the windows operating system. Hi i am using this phone from past few days and i am lovin this phone. this is my first windows phone and i got used to this phone and the windows operating system.

GDawson
posted on 19 Apr 2013, 20:49 (Posts: 0; Member since: 19 Apr 2013)

Gorilla Glass for screen

GDawson has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

The most attractive part of the phone is the Screen which is made of Gorilla glass. This type os glass is mainly introduced in smartphones to safe guard the screen from scratches and damage. My friend has this phone from past a month and his usage his very rough but I have not seen any damage on the screen and that's the speciality of this phone. Planning to but this phone for long run.

anishraj
posted on 21 Oct 2012, 20:19 (Posts: 17; Member since: 18 Jun 2012)

Very good product, good sound as a mp3 phone!

anishraj has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I like this phone, very nice, very small with almost the app. that you need are all installed such as Facebook, Youtube. I got this phone for 2 weeks. You can installed more app. in the market place in the phone, most of them is free. I have installed the mp3 music downloader from the market, it is free, I can download most of the music from that app. to my phone directly and I always use my phone as a mp3 to play music. Wi-Fi is great, I can easily assess Wi-Fi if I need to.

Pros

• Built Quality

Cons