- Lacks Wi-Fi
- The camera lacks autofocus
- The camera lacks flash
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- Lacks a proximity sensor that turns the display оff during a phone call
- Device type:
- Feature phone
- 4.69 x 2.25 x 0.51 inches (119 x 57.2 x 13 mm)
the average is 5 oz (142 g) 3.17 oz (90 g)
- 3.17 oz (90 g)
- Physical size:
- 2.4 inches
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 1.3 megapixels
- Storage expansion:
- microSD, microSDHC up to 8 GB
- 950 mAh
- Broadcast Mobile TV:
- Analog TV
- 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- Music ringtones, Polyphonic ringtones (64 voices), Vibration
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Verykool i672 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.