- No rear camera
- Slow data means slow Internet browsing (EDGE)
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- Lacks a standard (3.5mm) headphones jack
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 4.29 x 1.77 x 0.62 inches (109 x 45 x 15.7 mm)
the average is 4.8 oz (136 g) 5.01 oz (142 g)
- 5.01 oz (142 g)
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 262 144
- Scratch-resistant glass
- Talk time:
the average is 12 h (750 min) 5.50 hours
- 5.50 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 21 days (503 h) 16.7 days (400 hours)
- 16.7 days (400 hours)
- 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- Computer sync
- Polyphonic ringtones, Vibration, Phone profiles, Speakerphone
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Vertu Constellation specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.