x PhoneArena is looking for new authors in New York! To view all available positions, click here.
Verizon Wireless Salute Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Bairly a good phone...

Zing88 (unregistered) 21 Oct 2010, 04:25 posted on

allow me to jot this down by a list.

1.) said it can send files,contact, & photos through BT File Transfer OPP. Tried sending contacts via Bluetooth from my mothers old phone-Failed so i had to enter all 115 contacts in manually
2.) 1X wireless signal!?! no wonder why people have a hard time hearing you and calls drop you only get a 1X signal on this POS.
3.) how the hell do you add custom ringtones!?!?!?!

posted on 13 Dec 2010, 20:41

1. cmb (unregistered)

can barely hear ringer
alarm only mode does not work (on any of these phones, is a known manufacturer defect))
poor quality of sound on both ends

posted on 19 Feb 2013, 11:30

2. anishraj (Posts: 17; Member since: 18 Jun 2012)

1. When a Bluetooth device is paired with your phone, highlight it in the Bluetooth menu and press the Right Soft Key [Options] to display the pop-up menu. 2. Select Send Name Card Via Bluetooth and press the OK Key. 3. You can mark the desired contact files and send through bletooth,,,, to set the ringtone 1. Slide the phone up and press the OK Key [MENU] → Media Center → Tunes & Tones → My Ringtones. 2. Highlight a ringtone and press the OK Key [PLAY] to listen. 3. For preloaded ringtones, press the Right Soft Key [Info] to view the detailed information .

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories