x We have placed cookies on your device to make your experience better. Find more info here.
x PhoneArena.com наема във Варна! Ако технологиите са в кръвта ти и имаш перфектен писмен английски,
ние ти даваме възможността да станеш част от екипа ни. - виж повече
Casio G'zOne Commando Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Locked out, hard reset needed

walter (unregistered) 05 May 2011, 09:38 posted on

I got locked out of my Commando and unfortunately don't know my security pattern or any of my google information. Wondering if anyone knows how to reset the phone just using the physical buttons like other Android phones. Thanks a bunch.

posted on 06 May 2011, 10:55

1. commandopro (unregistered)

Hold the power button and home button, you will have to do a factory reset which will erase the information not linked to your g-mail.

posted on 06 May 2011, 19:57

2. MicahW29 (unregistered)

@commandopro - the home button on this phone is not a physical button so it is impossible to press until the phone is on and booted up. not sure what the hard reset sequence is but home+power doesn't work on mine

posted on 16 Jun 2011, 14:53

3. Trista (unregistered)

If you continue to enter the wrong password incorrectly, it will eventually reset the phone and erase everything, no hardware master reset found as of yet..

posted on 27 Jul 2011, 11:29

4. ant dog (unregistered)

press menu from home screen

press privacy

now reset and follow instructions DUHHHHH

posted on 30 Jul 2011, 17:56

5. ChelleRieCo (unregistered)

Hard reset is not required. Go tohttp://support.vzw.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=42646#unlock

posted on 16 Aug 2011, 20:36

6. commando_owner (unregistered)

@ ant dog DDUUHHHH, did you happen to read the part where he said his phone is locked, forgot pattern and gmail info? that means he CAN'T PRESS MENU CAN'T PRESS PRIVACY.....CAN'T RESET......i d 10 t error?

posted on 22 Nov 2011, 16:44

7. jjsindermann (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)

The only fix is to get Verizon or who ever to warranty replace the phone if you get locked out and cant remember your gmail account. Thats the only way! Stupid I know.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories