x We have placed cookies on your device to make your experience better. Find more info here.
x PhoneArena.com наема във Варна! Ако технологиите са в кръвта ти и имаш перфектен писмен английски,
ние ти даваме възможността да станеш част от екипа ни. - виж повече
Verizon Wireless Casio G’zOne Ravine Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Update Specs

Zorin 25 Oct 2010, 01:21 posted on

This phone doesn't have 490 hours of standby time (which it should). VZW site has it has having 5 days worth of standby which makes ZERO sense in 2010!

posted on 14 Apr 2011, 13:20

1. userJTM (unregistered)

I was skeptical of the 490 hour Standby time claim as well until I got one and actually tested it. In point of fact, mine went for 471h19m20s before the phone battery went to "Depleted" and turned off. However, there is a caveat: Turning on some of the active G'zGEAR features, particularly the thermometer, will drastically cut the standby time since the phone is now performing active work all the time. On mine, having the thermometer on dropped the Standby time to about 19h10m0s. In fact, this terribly short time is what inspired me to find out empirically what the actual Standby time was. As the actual time is about 96% of specified time, I consider this to be within the constraints of a normal specification range and a vast improvement over the previous standby times of about 170 hours.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories